Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Forest is just the place to be!

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Forest is just the place to be! Empty The Forest is just the place to be!

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Yeah I used to be of the opinion that its all Gank Squads and Low Life hunters but my recent stint there has proven me other wise.

There are two types of people.

The Terrrible..... and the Terribly GOOD!

Terrible Players can include Gankers and the occasional Back Stab fishing DW or Forest Hunter......... BUT!

Then again there are those players who either Host, Invade my GL sign, or just Hunt the forest clean.

They have given me one of the purest PvP experiences of my DkS career. While they acknowledge a fair fight they wont hesitate to BS punish me, parry my *** off, or whip out any miracle or spell combo.

So I sit in there at SL 70 with my Gravelord Build, now a fast roller and with less poise because lets be honest the DWGR is a bad joke right now....

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3008362721828791

And this honestly rocks! Constant DW invasion due to my 0 invasion timer, the occasional SoV for restocking my EoD's, and a **** ton of Forest Hunters. Im in not efficient I'll wind up in a 3v1 before I know it.

Also by the way. There was some unsporting behavior by the SoV's (you know, when the all instictivly decide that you have to die). You are there to be farmed by Gravelords for Nito.... no ifs ands or buts about it!silly
    reim0027
    reim0027

The Forest is just the place to be! Empty Re: The Forest is just the place to be!

Post by reim0027 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:08 am

See? Awesome. Welcome to the darkside. Hunting FTW.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Forest is just the place to be! Empty Re: The Forest is just the place to be!

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 am

Im not a hunter......twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:58 pm