Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
ThatPerson
KillerMisery
Hoshizoku
Darksomething56
vatar5
Serious_Much
menzinho
Tristan
SunlightCrusader
DoughGuy
dancash1808
ViralEnsign_
19 posters

The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame

Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame - Page 11 Empty Re: The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame

Post by Darksomething56 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Well here's my artorias build since i finally got him finished and sl 103 fine right? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=c29yY2VyZXIsMjksMTUsMzAsMzQsMjMsOCwyMywyMCwyMyw0NSw0NSw0Miw0NSwyMiwzLDE3MiwzMSwwLDEyNCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCw0NywwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCx3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sMQ==
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame - Page 11 Empty Re: The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Go with cursed sword, it matches the build and its stronger.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Well i had both fully upgraded n true sword turned out more damage than cursed. altho i might change it
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 pm

You could boost your Vit and END so much by using the Cursed Sword. I would also suggest using a starting class with less starting ATT and making use of only the force and replenishment miracles.

That way you can effectively create space with a force and buff yourself at the start of the match with a Replenishmnet.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Darksomething56 wrote:Well i had both fully upgraded n true sword turned out more damage than cursed. altho i might change it
    The damage is split though so after resistances are calculated in it will actually do less. Resistances/defenses have diminishing returns so the more damage of one type done the better.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 pm

well it to late anyhow since the build i posted was already made and i dont really feel like making another or i could use one thst sl 119. or i could make a new one if someone be willing to help me through it
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 am

I would if I could but there is this annoying console barrier in the way. Really drives me insane I must say.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:40 am

anyone would help or atleast "guide me" in whst i should upgrade for SLs has to be on PS3 since i no longer have laptop and im using my ps3 for this
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:58 am

Darksomething56 wrote:well it to late anyhow since the build i posted was already made and i dont really feel like making another or i could use one thst sl 119. or i could make a new one if someone be willing to help me through it

I will..... I have ways of giving people things.....like items and stuff.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:01 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Darksomething56 wrote:well it to late anyhow since the build i posted was already made and i dont really feel like making another or i could use one thst sl 119. or i could make a new one if someone be willing to help me through it

I will..... I have ways of giving people things.....like items and stuff.
    well i know i can BB arty shield and one or both his swords n dark armor probably. so what will you give me?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 am

The Souls you need, the Souls of Sif you need, and any armour you need. I have it all!
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:05 am

WELL THAN what sl then or ur offering this to my probably soon new charcter
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 am

Soooooooooo.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 am

Im taking down the builds for the 120 PSN Cosplay Fight Club

I'll be hosting at either the Sens Fortress Rooftop or the Blighttown Arena.

My build will be a Domnhall of Zena- SL 120- http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2334712976877676

I tried to keep this Domnhall's weapons exotic, though not ones used by other NPC's.... I also removed the crystal straight sword in favour of the Flamberge.

Any suggestions.

Also the rules of the Cosplay FC will be this.

- DWGR, Ring of Favour and Protection, are restricted to thier respective coslays (Sheeva's body guard, and Lautrec)

- The cosplay must use the same Armour and at least one of the weapons or the shield used by the NPC.

-Miracles restricted to Faith based Cosplays. Sorceries for Int based Cosplays, and Pyro for pyromancy cosplays! (If you can argue your perspective if your build should use one or the other then Ill let you modify your cosplay).

Suggestions welcome!:evil: Lol I kidding if you want something changed then just tell me.
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:01 am

Ehhhhh? So my Black Knight cant use Power Within? :<
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:11 am

I feel black knights can be allowed to use pyromancies due to thier close ties to the first flame. Power Within of all pyromancies is fine as I think it can also represent a whole bunch of abilities that draw upon the soul.

So in short yes your black knight can use Power within.
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 am

Ill need to rebuild him anyways, since I got him using FaP ring. So welp. Maybe Ill just go Iron TARKUS.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 am

The reason I have restricted the rings is so that there are benefits for playing in specific ways, we dont have too much flipping, other wise there are no benefits for playing a Lautrec or Ninja build.

Ill allow variation as long as you actually attempt to cosplay your character.
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:24 am

I guess. But how about Havel's? Is that allowed on any build?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:26 am

I'll say yes because on a proper Havel build it is essentially useless....hmm I will allow Havels Ring at this junction.

Also post your build so I can add you to the new thread announcing the Fight Club.
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:34 am

Alright, how's my TARKUS build? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4832715425785696
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:38 am

Nice I like it. Do you approve of my build? I would be biased..... so i need someone to vet my one.
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:39 am

Oh wait. I decereased Dex to 22 and bumped Str up to 40. 569 AR 1-Handed. Seems good enough. But quick question, why are you using FaP ring? :V
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 am

Am I? Oh gods silly me.
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:55 am

How about this, Viral? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1950792495031829

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm