Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

confirm the new stats on the masks please

Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

confirm the new stats on the masks please Empty confirm the new stats on the masks please

Post by Rifter7 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:28 pm

hello pc users. hows the dlc?

can you take a momment and give us the new stats of the masks please. us console users are going crazy over different information sources.

let me clarify a bit too, we don't really care about the defenses, just simply putting a mask of the father on and listing your max equip load and off and listing that equip load, and putting the mask of the mother on and listing your max health and taking it off and listing the max health is all i personally need, and im sure thats all anyone else cares about too.

Last edited by Rifter7 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

confirm the new stats on the masks please Empty Re: confirm the new stats on the masks please

Post by ICEFANG Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:31 pm

I know that 5% Fathers and 10% Mothers is correct, and I lack the ability to test Childs as I am a dragon.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

confirm the new stats on the masks please Empty Re: confirm the new stats on the masks please

Post by Rifter7 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:33 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

why did they gimp the mof.. ANYWAYS im just going to make builds for the dlc when i get the dlc. there's no point.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 pm

ICEFANG wrote:I know that 5% Fathers and 10% Mothers is correct, and I lack the ability to test Childs as I am a dragon.

damn, they made them useless lol, glad i never used them for the exception of the moc. i dont really care about that much though since i only used it in one of my builds which im remaking now.
    OrnsteinBro
    OrnsteinBro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinBro Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:30 pm

How is 10% for MoTM useless? 10% is like one extra hit on a vit gouge build. Needs more nerfing.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 pm

yeah so that 10% which is already pretty useless on a low vit build can be worse. good call, nerf it more and make it only useful on a vit build.

that mof nerf sucks pretty hard tho..

Last edited by Rifter7 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:35 pm

lol whenver i come up against a vit build i equip my hornet ring so that i kill them with two hitss and a riposte. sometimes they just get chained bsd by me if they do nothing but fish.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:38 pm

so you act in a bad mannered way before you even know how the player is playing?

i bet you get aggravated at how all mask users are bm players too..
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:42 pm

i dont know if you even read my post but i said i chain them after they do nothing but fish and the hornet is to even things up since they have 1k more vit than me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm