Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Would anyone care for a duel? (PC)

H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Would anyone care for a duel? (PC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anyone care for a duel? (PC)

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:27 am

ICEFANG wrote:I can't really give much, I'm supposed to use the Rapier against Katanas, but most players consider that pretty BM, so I'm trying to mix it up.

You play well and don't lag, I'm impressed happy
    Ser Issac could definitely vouch for me, if he wasn't such a bum and being away from here, me and him hosted allot of 360 FC's in the butterfly arena, he definitely could vouch that i could duel, and clean also...
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Would anyone care for a duel? (PC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anyone care for a duel? (PC)

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:30 am

Oh man I'm really sad now, they did nerf the **** out of dragon roar and it doesn't effect medium shields, this is poopoo. Now there's like no reason to be a dragon. I got summoned by someone and they beat me when I roared into a shield. Would anyone care for a duel? (PC) - Page 2 2707236321 I'm so sad.

And then the Greatshield of Artorias still doesn't stop bleed, poison or force attacks to bounce off, I think I'm screwed against you.

I appreciate the games, but I'm also pretty down about that. There is like really no reason to play dragon now, its way too much a disadvantage vs armor. But you played really well and I give you +1 for dueling me.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:34 am

Right on... sent ya a message on the game. It's unfortunate that it was nerfed that badly... i didn't really see any nerf needed other then the glitch that needed to be fixed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm