Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
cloudyeki
menzinho
6 posters

Hawkeye Gough was a Giant!! [possible spoilers]

menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Hawkeye Gough was a Giant!! [possible spoilers] Empty Hawkeye Gough was a Giant!! [possible spoilers]

Post by menzinho Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:41 pm

I just found this pic while shifting through some sites... and it blew my goddamn mind, Gough is clearly seen as a giant here, like the ones on Sen's Fortress... OH MY GOOOOOOD!!!!
    i need this dlc...

here is the pic: https://i.imgur.com/bF2MF.jpg

Now lets think... just a bit here... we all know the knights had each one their special rings... right?
    and where do we find Goughs? that is freaking right baby...

Spoilers (probable) ahead

Maybe, just maybe (and boy its a BIIIIG maybe there) our Hawkeye Gough IS the Giant Blacksmith or related to him somehow since his ring is found in his room in a chest almost under him XD

Ww this is just brilliant... CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!! SEND THESE TO THE PS3 NEOW!!!! freaking bandai...

Hope you like what i found here, praise the sun cheers peace out
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Hawkeye Gough was a Giant!! [possible spoilers] Empty Re: Hawkeye Gough was a Giant!! [possible spoilers]

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Maybe he has brain damage or amnesia?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Hawkeye Gough was a Giant!! [possible spoilers] Empty Re: Hawkeye Gough was a Giant!! [possible spoilers]

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:45 pm

You can actually tell this from just the trailer, he has the size of a normal person, despite technically being further back, meaning he is obviously large.
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Nah man in the pic he is way WAAAAY larger than the black/silver knights Orsntein or Artorias, just measure him from our little knight there, i say he's roughly the size of Super Smough
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:49 pm

I don't believe you read my comment correctly, I said he was obviously a giant based off the trailer.
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:52 pm

"he has the size of a normal person" you said, well nvm lol, important thing is that now there is MUCH more evidence linking our big Blacksmith from Anor Londo and his ring to the Leader of the Great archers, maybe all the archers were giants too? therefore the giant's skull in Ash lake... man this is HUGE! Also sorry i miss read your post
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Look Skyward He has the size of a normal person, despite being farther back.

He's saying that you could tell the size of Gough from a distance just by comparing it to the human character.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 pm

"You can actually tell this from just the trailer, he has the size of a normal person, despite technically being further back, meaning he is obviously large."

I was describing Perspective. You can also tell because of the size of his head and the design of his shoulders, that he was a giant.

Also the Silver Knight Dragonslayer Archers were led by Gough.
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 pm

ok ok i get it lol XD, i also could not leave behind the large bit of Havel Armor like piece on his right shoulder, man this DLC will be AWESOME!!!
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Maybe he has brain damage or amnesia?
    Must have taken that surprise plunging attack from the main protagonist (wielding the Demon's Greataxe) directly to the head.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Wonder what he says if you get his ring.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm surprised you aren't asking that about Artorias.
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 pm

bloodpixel wrote:Wonder what he says if you get his ring.

"nice ring you got there.... wait a sec...."
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 pm

I am just glad all knights don't wear animal themed armor... it would be medieval version of the power rangers... "Hey knights, lets call the Megazord!!" "Seath come in... send in our animal spheres!!"
    at least they all got pimpin' armor sets, i hope all are wearable, except Goughs cuz you know... he's a bit large....... but we did have the iron golems armor though...
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:07 pm

menzinho wrote:I am just glad all knights don't wear animal themed armor... it would be medieval version of the power rangers... "Hey knights, lets call the Megazord!!" "Seath come in... send in our animal spheres!!"

I feel a bit conflicted. The armor would look silly (and they all have a bit of animal in them, anyway) but I would love to see it happen >_>
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Power Rangers is just a bunch of gankers.
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 pm

if there were power ranger and tmnt armor sets that you could download (use only in pve) then I would totally buy it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 pm