Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 23 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:01 am

Okay, how about 1330ish
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 23 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 am

WIN IT FED REPRESENT THE COV ELDERS!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:14 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:WIN IT FED REPRESENT THE COV ELDERS!

That's the plan but I shall not under estimate Backwards, I've spent too much time helping him strengthen his build. I know what he can do
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:17 am

Lol its like with rooster. Im not saying he isnt good, and im not saying your meddling didnt strengthen his build, but dough showed me the error of my ways while fighting Long Spears and now my build works against them!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Fed and Rayne, I am off work today, and besides a workout I haven't got much to do today. WE GOTTA FIGHT! Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 23 1447589260

alright backwards, i should be on around 4-5pm my time, which if i remember is like 5-6 yours. so be prepared to duel. though idk if i want to use my real Rayne build or if i should change it up for this. lol real rayne is fun... so i'll probably use him
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 am

I agree to changing the vocation-titles so that only one ''hand'' will remain , or chop em all of if that's what you like twisted
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 am

That works.

I made a few equipment changes (and the appropriate stat adjustments) since the last time we fought, but same basic play style.

Win or lose, I know I am in for a hell of a fight!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:34 am

I love your Claymore there Baboon :pirat:

My grandparents used to have a ''great scythe'' hanging on the wall as decoration , mmm that would make a nice piece in our livingroom :roll:
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:That works.

I made a few equipment changes (and the appropriate stat adjustments) since the last time we fought, but same basic play style.

i hope your talking to fed, cuz i don't think we've ever actually fought lol... on another note, do you still need help getting up to 70 on XBL? i still have plenty of souls if you need them.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 am

RaynexFall wrote:
    BackwardsBaboon wrote:That works.

i hope your talking to fed, cuz i don't think we've ever actually fought lol... on another note, do you still need help getting up to 70 on XBL? i still have plenty of souls if you need them.

You're right, we haven fought before. I finally got my weapons upgraded, but I'm still only at sl63! Honestly this build has some wasted points based on my current loadout, but it would take me entirely too long to remake it! (Unless you have a chaos partisan and bastard sword to spare!)
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:32 am

You need to try and get ahold of Ziko buddy
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:41 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I love your Claymore there Baboon :pirat:

My grandparents used to have a ''great scythe'' hanging on the wall as decoration , mmm that would make a nice piece in our livingroom :roll:

Thanks. I've had that thing over 15 years now, and it is quite sharp (for a great sword!) I know its intended as a decorative piece, but I've messed around & chopped at some old furniture & it seems fairly sturdy. Don't know how it'd hold up in a sword fight, but against your average attacker I'm sure it'd sever something!

But in the case of a home invader, I'll reach for the .357 before the claymore! lol!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am

A .357? Are you trying to kill the intruder and your neighbor across the street? Get a .40 with some home defense hollow points, they hit the target and don't exit, or bury themselves in the first hard object if you miss!
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Viral, Are you online for me to fight you for corruption? Or is Dough?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:06 pm

mrbeckham87 wrote:Viral, Are you online for me to fight you for corruption? Or is Dough?

Well I'm CST and Doughy is 15 hours ahead so he's asleep, I believe Viral is asleep as well since he is 16 or 17 hours ahead.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:07 pm

And it was a hard fight against Phantom last night. It was a close call but I ended up winning with his missed parry. His DAMN magic and parrys are tough. I must say out of most of the people on here he and 1 other person are the toughest people I have fought. In all honesty I won by luck against him. But I will surely be putting up a good fight in the future. His build is the only one I'm weak against. Thanks Phantom for the duals. I want to dual you again. I think I could learn from you. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 23 3149687655
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Are you on fed? Want to dual around?
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

And on the topic of the Vocations, My build I have for the 70's is almost what I'm talking about.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:12 pm

mrbeckham87 wrote:Are you on fed? Want to dual around?

I won't be on for 3 hours and then I have an appointment with Backwards. Though I'll need a few warm up bouts before I face him. Hopefully you're on then! Oh and if you are on you can host me and backwards
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:17 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Yeah thats fine. Ill go look him up so I know what Im facing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5zyGj4Z0Sg <<< That is a video of him from the game

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champions/119/draven_the_glorious_executioner <<< Web page with his backstory
    Cidek
    Cidek
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cidek Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 pm

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:isn't occult faith based? how would sorcery/fire work with faith?

Occult to me represents the dark side if faith, corrupted faith. Think actual meaning of the word is knowledge of the supernatural or knowledge of the hidden, something like that. Doesnt sound holy to me, sounds like what happens when a cleric devotes himself to Nito.. twisted

I could use an occult weapons but i will need to back it up with miracles, don't feel like using crappy sorceries spells ;p
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Cidek you're opinion on the fate of the RH is valuable being a member. What suggestions do you have?

Also go check the tourney post on the front page, 8th post,and find your opponent and fight them!
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Federally wrote:A .357? Are you trying to kill the intruder and your neighbor across the street? Get a .40 with some home defense hollow points, they hit the target and don't exit, or bury themselves in the first hard object if you miss!

Actually my neighbor across the street would probably be the one breaking in! So glad I'm moving in a few months!

I went with the .357 mainly for its versatility (and the fact that a guy I work with sold me a really nice one for a really good price!) I use .38 spl +p home defense rounds for indoors, unless its winter time, in which case a heavy coat & extra layers could be a problem. I save the really heavy hitters for outdoors.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:17 pm

I really shouldn't be talking about what rounds you use when my Ruger mini 30 loaded with 30 rounds of 7.62x39 is on top of my head board. Then again I live in the country and that's more my zombie apocalypse gun.
    Cidek
    Cidek
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cidek Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Federally wrote:Cidek you're opinion on the fate of the RH is valuable being a member. What suggestions do you have?

Also go check the tourney post on the front page, 8th post,and find your opponent and fight them!

For me being a RH means to sacrifice self defense/attributes for better look,
    ARMOR:
    I coudn't find a better outfit than crimson robe it catching an eye ;p
    for the head gear it should stay as it is to wear a one of the masks, i would only add one more mask (crown of the dark sun)-looks cool but represen't sun ;s
    for the legs and gaunlets it should be sttill black.
    they shoudn't use heavy shields, it looks lame for mage to use it ;p
    SPECIALIZATION: it must use sorcery/pyromancies or miracles
    some spells could be banned like:
    (Either of the two miracles of Velka, Karmic Justic and Vow of Silence, are considered unfavorable), and any sunlight/darkmoon miracles.
    *I could use a Fallen Cleric that was once faitful knight thus learned all teachings from the church, but eventually fell to dark to achieve his hidden desires, on his journey he travelled to catacombs where he sided with Nito and learned the Dark side miracles "Gravelord dances"
    He should be using occult weapons and miracles
    *Other one is secret child of "Witch of Izalith" thus taken a part of Lord soul to create powerful fire spells and enchancing her weapon with chaos ember.
    *Can't think of any Sorcerer, never liked them ;p

*About a tournament I'm gonna sent a private mesage to Shkar

P.S Oh no I'm the sole RH survivor at the very beggining of tournament!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:32 pm