Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

this community is awesome!

passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

this community is awesome! Empty this community is awesome!

Post by passivefamiliar Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 am

The true dark souls fans out there. A few instances that i've run into. Just a few minutes ago a guy invades me. I hit him with my BKGA 2 hand drag accross the ground swing attack thing. So, i go to gestures and jump for joy. AND SO DOES HE! So after that we spent the rest of the match testing attacks, i did that while he tried to parry it. Never got it. Then we tested other various weapons and parrying them. Spent like 20 minutes testing random weapons. And NEVER once messaged each other. Communication without words. Gestures can go a long way. Another time i was testing the furys sword, and if could PARRY A BACKSTAB, because the shiled hand animation looks like maybe it could. (It does NOT, but feel free to try more and test it) but without text he caught on what i was doing. Switched to fist and we began testing. Events like this, and several more i've had have gained me new friends on my PSN list. I love dark souls and the good souls i run into. I hope others get enjoyment like i find in this dark world. Praise the Sun Joy
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

this community is awesome! Empty Re: this community is awesome!

Post by cloudyeki Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 am

Aye, the good eggs are awesome. I was in the burg trying to get some duels in, get back into the feel of the game after so long without. So I click a red summon sign down in the arena of the burg, waiting for the guy. Then I get invaded by one of those jerks that bs' you when you bow. And the sign guy pops up to see it all unfold, and comes to my rescue.

Or atleast he tried. I got chain bs'd before hero red could completely stop him, but he tried his best damn it. He even messaged me afterwards to apology and offered humanity (I declined, since I had a full stock).
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:59 am

I invaded a GL in the PW. Dropped him some EoDs. And when he didn´t attack me i messaged him, telling him that i could help fighting invaders. We waited for 15 minutes and no invaders came. So we started parry practicing instead, practiced for almost an hour. Then i messaged him asking for a duel. So we went to the arena and fought, just as i was a bout to lose i parried and riposted him. silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 pm