Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

npc behind siegmayer in anor londo

X-government-agent
    X-government-agent
    Addicted
    Addicted

npc behind siegmayer in anor londo Empty npc behind siegmayer in anor londo

Post by X-government-agent Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 am

in anor londo where fatty gives u tiny being ring, was that the cat I seen in the open window? was summoned into a game just a few hours ago and the guy was behind fatty at window and was doing what I thought was chatting to the cat from garden. Was I totally tripping because I can't see this on the wiki anywhere.

"edit" nothing on google at all, odd I swear that was the cat from dark root but guess not unless any1 else has spotted her.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

npc behind siegmayer in anor londo Empty Re: npc behind siegmayer in anor londo

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 am

There's a Knight with a dragon great bow out there...
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 pm

I know when I get summoned the NPCs looking like phantasmal beings. Did this figure look like a little phantom cat?

Anywho, I would venture to say that it was a glitch, but the fact the player was talking to it is strange.
    X-government-agent
    X-government-agent
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by X-government-agent Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 pm

well he was standing still at it got a decent period of time and it looked like cat from
    Forest but I'm obviously mistaken cas I'm sure sum1 else wud have seen it, reli reli odd tho cas I know I'm
    Not stupid and there was sumthing or sum1 at that window
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 pm

It was probably a glitch because i never heard of that happening before. It is definantly one of the weirder glitches. If it happens again than maybe it is something that happens in the game if you do a certain quest.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 pm

That's pretty interesting! I wish I could speak more elequently on the matter, but I haven't experienced anything like this. Hopefully someone else has some insight. big grin
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 am

Crazy. I remember someone coming on here telling about a modder who hacked enemies into the Abyss and turned it into a sort of arena challenge. I wonder if this is something similar. But then why would anyone hack Alvina into Anor Londo, just to freak out a phantom?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:34 pm