Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need Weapons to unlock the Weapon Related Trophies

R a g h u

Need Weapons to unlock the Weapon Related Trophies Empty Need Weapons to unlock the Weapon Related Trophies

Post by R a g h u Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 am

As the title says, I need help in acquiring the weapons to unlock the Trophies that need us to max upgrade each weapon type etc..I will return the weapons back if you want them back (once the trophy unlocks).

I am a newbie who don't know much about the Soul's game yet. Please help!!
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Need Weapons to unlock the Weapon Related Trophies Empty Re: Need Weapons to unlock the Weapon Related Trophies

Post by bunnywink Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Please post your Soul Level as well as whether you are on the PS3 or XBOX~ You might get more replies with that information. Which weapons are you missing?
    R a g h u

Need Weapons to unlock the Weapon Related Trophies Empty Re: Need Weapons to unlock the Weapon Related Trophies

Post by R a g h u Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Am on PS3, SL 72, am still on my 1st playthrough (my previous save got corrupted as the power went off during the save process sad ) so, i dont have any weapons as max.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 pm