Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ultimate Dark Souls Checklist! [Printable]

HorukuDark
    HorukuDark

Ultimate Dark Souls Checklist! [Printable] Empty Ultimate Dark Souls Checklist! [Printable]

Post by HorukuDark Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:50 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?qde7u98tqy8nix8

This file is a simple table I made for people who are working towards getting Knight's Honor, Prayer of a Maiden, Wisdom of a Sage, and Bond of a Pyromancer achievements/trophies. Much of the information was gathered from II OE II's guide on 360achievements.org, but a large amount of corrections were made to rank, name, spelling, and NPC related errors. The only thing I should say is that for Knight's Honor, there may be one or two items on the weapon list that are not actually required for the achievement.

Happy hunting!

This file is in .docx format, and will work with Word.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ultimate Dark Souls Checklist! [Printable] Empty Re: Ultimate Dark Souls Checklist! [Printable]

Post by PPG-3- Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

very kind of you Sir.
    HorukuDark
    HorukuDark

Ultimate Dark Souls Checklist! [Printable] Empty Re: Ultimate Dark Souls Checklist! [Printable]

Post by HorukuDark Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 am

My pleasure happy I made this originally just for myself at first, but figured others might want something like it. Doesn't seem like anyone really does, though silly
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 am

Very Useful, I'd use it if i didn't already print out knight's honor list myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:52 pm