Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Serious_Much
DarkW17
menzinho
TehInfamousAmos
DxV04
ThatPerson
cloudyeki
cloudofrain
JFmoney
hageshisa
Tzai
Wilkinson3424
JK Platin
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
Artificerprodigy
StarScarJenova
Redemption009
Carcosa
Shkar
ViralEnsign_
Tristan
Rudmed
Forum Pirate
raecor14
robsthedon
Servant of Priscilla
destutiodaemonis
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Federally
Spurgun
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rin
WyrmHero
42 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 8 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 pm

WyrmHero wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Servant of Priscilla wrote:
    destutiodaemonis wrote:i thought the demon's soul's servers were shut down already?
    Don't know why this got downvoted :? But I did see anything wrong with it so I brought it back up big grin nobody wants a negative rep.

Yeah, that weird. He was only asking a question.

GG on giving him a positive vote.

It was me sorry appax, I was scrolling on the phone and accidentally pressed downrep. I couldn't vote you up because I'm out of votes for the day, so I'll give you +1 shortly.

I did that to Helm...except I went to give him a +rep but clicked to fast and hit -rep instead lol!
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 8 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 pm

um, hello ^^; i was looking to join Priscilla's Lifehunters, Pendant recommended this covenant to me earlier today ^^
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:30 pm

@Shkar...Nope, not the same winking check out Armory and new ranks in OP. Don't remember when you left for a bit but the changes are recent big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:@Shkar...Nope, not the same winking check out Armory and new ranks in OP. Don't remember when you left for a bit but the changes are recent big grin

Close enough, I'm pretty sure ranks are the same as they were last week before I left.

Anyway, I can't remember/never saw what the outcome was on the debate on our new primary SL. What is it now?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Carcosa wrote:um, hello ^^; i was looking to join Priscilla's Lifehunters, Pendant recommended this covenant to me earlier today ^^

Welcome Carcosa big grin Are you ps3 or xbl? If you haven't already...go to page 1 and read our OP (rules, guidelines, weapons, ranks, etc). New members will make us strong!!! winking
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:41 pm

lol thankyou for the warm welcome ^^ and i'm xbox. i've looked over your rules and all, all the equipment and requirements, so im building a new character now to fit the requriements, stopped leveling at 82 and am only using weapons not listed on the armory ^^ in the process of getting to the painted world on this character though ^^'
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Shkar wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:@Shkar...Nope, not the same winking check out Armory and new ranks in OP. Don't remember when you left for a bit but the changes are recent big grin

Close enough, I'm pretty sure ranks are the same as they were last week before I left.

Anyway, I can't remember/never saw what the outcome was on the debate on our new primary SL. What is it now?

Still 80. We had a tag-team tourney Sat. at the arena. (sl 99)... Jovi and Appa (a new member) were the champs!!! And we will be holding tourneys on a regular bases now.
    It's stickied in PVP sorry i don't have the link.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Carcosa wrote:lol thankyou for the warm welcome ^^ and i'm xbox. i've looked over your rules and all, all the equipment and requirements, so im building a new character now to fit the requriements, stopped leveling at 82 and am only using weapons not listed on the armory ^^ in the process of getting to the painted world on this character though ^^'

Shkar is the Leader of the xbl members! Post to him here....if he hasn't already responded to you lol
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Still 80. We had a tag-team tourney Sat. at the arena. (sl 99)... Jovi and Appa (a new member) were the champs!!! And we will be holding tourneys on a regular bases now.

Curse you PSNers and your active inter-covenant events!
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 pm

lol, hello Shkar ^^ so your leading the xbox players?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Shkar wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Curse you PSNers and your active inter-covenant events!

You could get a ps3 lol
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Carcosa wrote:lol, hello Shkar ^^ so your leading the xbox players?

"Leading" is a strong term. I prefer "slow-roasting".
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 pm

hehehe alright then ^^
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:04 pm

He's a bit crazy tat one Car, you;ll get used to it.
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:06 pm

i'm no stranger to crazy ^^ i actually prefer it
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Oooh Shkar will like you then. Just be careful. If plagius asks you to help him out make sure to guard your kidneys.
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 pm

heh, i'll keep that in mind happy
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Welcome to the Lifehunters Disciple Carcosa Point Up oopppss wrong cov :silent:
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:39 pm

lol
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 pm

lol thankyou ^^
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Welcome to LH car Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 8 3149687655 .

@Shkar we have new SL caps. SL 60, 80 and 100, with recommended covenants. The SL 99 arena is PSN only for now.
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:26 pm

glad to be aboard ^^
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Carcosa wrote:glad to be aboard ^^

Now, all that's needed to complete the initiation is the sacrifice of your most attractive child.
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Carcosa Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 pm

hmmmm...will puppies do or does it have to be human?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 pm

You know, all these pictures of Priscilla reminded me of my thought a long time back about here.

Does anyone else think her phrases when you talk to her make her seem lonely?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:52 am