Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Invasions, coop and levels

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Invasions, coop and levels Empty Invasions, coop and levels

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 pm

I'm sure this information is on this forum somewhere, but I can't find it.

What I think I know is this:

Dark Wraiths can only invade people higher SL than they are.
    Forest Invaders can invade any lvl; SL doesn't matter. Person to be invaded must be in forest, and must not have killed Sif, and must be human.
    DarkMoon covenant can invade any lvl as well; SL doesn't matter. Person to be invaded must have sinned, and must be human. Do you have to be in the same area of said person as well?

Coop is +/- (10 lvls +15% summoner level). So a lvl 100 can summon from 75-125.

Is my info correct?
    Also, if you "Sin" 3 times, can you get (All DarkMoon) :
    1) Invaded 3 times?
    2) Invaded as many times as possible, until you are killed 3 times?

Would it be a smart idea if going darkmoon to give people stacks of 10 indictments to promote indicting?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Invasions, coop and levels Empty Re: Invasions, coop and levels

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:37 pm

To my knowledge

Dark wraith invade up to 10% of their current sl +10 sls down, and any sl above with priority given to players within 10% +10 sls.
    Dark moons using the orb invade up to 10% +10 sls up, and any sl down, with priority given to players within 10% +10 sls and (excluding a potential glitch) require sin.
    Dark moons using the ring have no limit and can invade FROM anywhere but only invade TO dark anor londo.
    Hunters invade any sl.

All hosts MUST be human, but DMs and Hunters can invade while THEY, the invadER is hollow, but dark wraiths must be human to invade.

I am not aware of a way to remove indictment sin fully without beating the game, but dms killing you will decrease your severity of sin in the book of the guilty. This doesn't free you from dm invasions, to my knowledge though.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:44 pm

So Dark Moons can only invade to Anor Londo? Hm. Didn't know that. Want to practice against gankers, so I'm thinking just lvling up high and going into forest covenant then. I'm sure my style of play will need to be changed significantly.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 pm

No darkmoons get 2 items, A ring and an orb. The ring is anor londo only, the orb is everywhere.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Ok, then Darkmoon fits me better. I'll go for that covenant, and invade in the forest, and try to lvl up as high as I can.

I'll drop humanity for weak characters (so they don't lose out), and try to beat gankers. Thanks for the information!
    Pennder
    Pennder
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Pennder Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Darkmoons have two totally different options. If they wear the ring, they can be summoned from anywhere, and called to fight in Dark Anor Londo. If they use the orb, it is like a red orb. They "use" it, and invade a player with sin, human form, of corresponding level, in the area the DM member is currently in.

Very flexible covenant, pick your preferred method.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah I haven't tried it yet, trying to get all the XBox achievements, working on the last 2 (all miracles, and all rare weapons). Getting all miracles is tough! Need warrior of sunlight, gravelord, and then DMB. Lots of farming! Haven't started Gravelord or DMB, but I have a high faith (38) so I think those will go well with my character...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am