Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Willing to trade any item,weapons, or armor for MS POINTS. XBOX

letlive

Willing to trade any item,weapons, or armor for MS POINTS. XBOX Empty Willing to trade any item,weapons, or armor for MS POINTS. XBOX

Post by letlive Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:45 pm

I have every item,armor and weapon in the game.I also have 99 of most items. 99 souls of bosses, Humanitys, any consumables, Twin humanities ETC. All the weapons I have multiples of(NO I DID NOT HACK IN ANY FORM) me and my friends put all of our characters inventorys together through a "distellery" like process where we bottomless box glitched all our items to just be one god like mule. I am willing to trade every single item I have on this mule for 1600 Ms points.Mind you folks this is more then 50+ game playthroughs. also I have a character in every level range from 10-200 so I can trade with just about anyone, I am willing to drop some things first to show you I am not a scammer.
    letlive

Willing to trade any item,weapons, or armor for MS POINTS. XBOX Empty Re: Willing to trade any item,weapons, or armor for MS POINTS. XBOX

Post by letlive Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:35 am

I can also take snapshots? and the transaction can be done via a digital code purchased on amazon. Im broke LOl let me know
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Willing to trade any item,weapons, or armor for MS POINTS. XBOX Empty Re: Willing to trade any item,weapons, or armor for MS POINTS. XBOX

Post by Ser Isaac Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 am

Hey buddy. I believe there's no soliciting here. I recommend you delete this before you get banned lol.. Or this thread is deleted. Heck no one, my opinion of course, BBglitch or mules. Our version of a mule is always misunderstood in the preparetodie.com forums. We basically help a player move their items around on their other characters. That's it. Nothing fancy like 99 of everything of +10 everything.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:16 am

Yeah i would be carefully about telling people that you BB glitch and mule, its frowned upon on this site by pretty much everybody. Plus its not a good idea asking people for ms points because there is always a chance that you could scam. I am not saying you are a scammer or hacker, but just keep some things to yourself.

Sorry dude, i know you wanted to help, but there are certain rules to helping people on this site.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 am

Heroez Blade wrote:Yeah i would be carefully about telling people that you BB glitch and mule, its frowned upon on this site by pretty much everybody. Plus its not a good idea asking people for ms points because there is always a chance that you could scam. I am not saying you are a scammer or hacker, but just keep some things to yourself.

Sorry dude, i know you wanted to help, but there are certain rules to helping people on this site.

Most people are not going to give you MS points, when they can g et the items for free themselves. And like Heroez said, you should be careful what you talk about on this site, because if the right people see it, then you could be in trouble.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:58 pm

This thread is against forum guidelines:

8. No solicitation; financial or otherwise.

do NOT ask for trading of items for anything else than other items. This thread has been locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm