Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Uparkaam
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
joeclone
7 posters

my new vegas build. (help?)

joeclone
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

my new vegas build. (help?) - Page 2 Empty Re: my new vegas build. (help?)

Post by joeclone Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 am

wow....so when i started lonley road. i dumped everything i had but for my *** carb so yeah i am really close to your advice happy

and my guns is only 30
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 am

Lol yeah it is so much fun to just wander and scavenge what you need with what you can find.

I went there at LvL 30 or so with very little. Just 120 rounds of the 50mm SMG, a .44 Magnum and 48 rounds, and a Bowie Knife.

That was so much fun.

I only took Joshua Graham's armour, about 10 DW, about the same number of food and med items I mentioned before and came out really well off. I had high sneak so any enemies I couldnt kill for whatever reason I just snuck past.
    joeclone
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by joeclone Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 am

i took my *** carb and a **** ton of skill books.......i had to kill my way through with a arc welder with no eng skill. and i;m still making my way down the road silly
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 am

did play much of new vegas but ive got about 50 complete playthorough of Fallout 3 broken steel all quests gone and I probably have 5 more by the end of this year so ask me want you want about fallout 3
    joeclone
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by joeclone Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:01 pm

nsane32 wrote:did play much of new vegas but ive got about 50 complete playthorough of Fallout 3 broken steel all quests gone and I probably have 5 more by the end of this year so ask me want you want about fallout 3

oh fallout 3.....

then i first got that game i had a broken leg, and was stuck in bed for months, a few hours into playing F3 i thought i would play it forever, but i didn't the level cap pissed me off, but i did play the hell out of it. had most of my skills at 100.

here is my problem with it.

i traded it in for the GOTY, i only had 71% so i wanted to platinium it. only it was so buggy, it kept freezing and crashing and i just couldnt play it. it makes me sad. even now i miss it and have been thinking of picking it back up because i do love it so, but i really dont have time to deal with super buggy games. do you know if there are any newish patches?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:11 pm