Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Domassus
raecor14
Azran
8 posters

A different kind of invasion, I guess.

Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

A different kind of invasion, I guess. Empty A different kind of invasion, I guess.

Post by Azran Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:35 am

So I invaded a guy who was trading with a phantom in Darkroot. A Forest Hunter had invaded before me, and they had stopped trading to kill him. I went around the battle towards the items dropped in the ground.

Spoils time!

Red Slab.
    +5 Crescent Axe.
    +10 Bloodshield.
    Tin Catalyst.
    A single +2 Claw.
    And a humanity.

I gave back the slab (I'm a bastard, but stealing a poor guy's slab is way above Dark Souls' jerk level silly) and Black Crystal'd out.

PSN message comes in.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. thanks for leaving the slab tho."

It's all in the details. I love this game.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A different kind of invasion, I guess. Empty Re: A different kind of invasion, I guess.

Post by raecor14 Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 am

0_0 you left a slab......who do you think you are silly i always try to invade fight-clubs so i can give the illusion of respect so i can then finish them all off before they realized i ever moved HAHAHAHA. who trades in the forest tho thats like invasion central.
    Domassus
    Domassus
    Casual
    Casual

A different kind of invasion, I guess. Empty Re: A different kind of invasion, I guess.

Post by Domassus Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:28 am

Nice! twisted The spoils of war must taste sweet still. That said I love the rare opportunity to help a new player in this game. There's nothing like pulling out the good old +10 iato or other weapon of your choice just so you don't destroy O&S in 2 seconds for a new player. I refuse to not let them get that full experience of just how hectic that fight can be. Perhaps some wouldn't consider this helping though big grin. I guess I did give a new player a +15 BSS one time though as he was really lacking in the weapon department and had pretty good dex.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:40 am

You left the Slab, not much more can be asked of a Lordranian plunderer, eh? lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 am

The message you received definitely makes it all worth while
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Domassus wrote:Nice! twisted The spoils of war must taste sweet still. That said I love the rare opportunity to help a new player in this game. There's nothing like pulling out the good old +10 iato or other weapon of your choice just so you don't destroy O&S in 2 seconds for a new player. I refuse to not let them get that full experience of just how hectic that fight can be. Perhaps some wouldn't consider this helping though big grin. I guess I did give a new player a +15 BSS one time though as he was really lacking in the weapon department and had pretty good dex.

Haha, I got summoned once to O&S; I was using a Black Knight Sword +5.
    The hosts sends me a message:

"Plz can u give me dat sword"

Sure, I think. I un-equip it and drop it. I had like 4 more in stock, and like 70 Twinkling.
    So the guy is really happy, killing everything with glee. Then we reach the fog-gate. I go for Ornstein, he goes for Smough.

Smough kills him, and then he messages me when he realizes I had only done 80 points of damage to Ornstein.
    "what y didn't u kill him"

"Sorry pal" I answer. "You left me with no sword!"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Dude that's pretty funny Azran
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Lmao @Azran +1 for the laugh.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Technically, you did steal a slab... +10 Bloodshield. silly Would've been pretty funny to stay in their world, though. With their items, they couldn't have killed you, so you could have taunted them! (If you're like me, though, you'd have started feeling bad and eventually dropped the items... so probably better that you crystalled out!)

I like your sword story, btw! Made me laugh.

Last edited by BLA1NE on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp)
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 pm

^ the bloodshield caps at +10? Never knew that one!

And nice story! Its very cool to know that some people still rely on trading than glitching these days
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:49 pm

My bad, +15!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm