Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Serious_Much
Tolvo
IceIfrit666
nsane32
Servant of Priscilla
11 posters

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Poll

Which monster do you like to hunt most??

[ 3 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_lcap21%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_lcap21%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_lcap7%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_lcap7%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_lcap14%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:58 pm

G :p
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Post by IceIfrit666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:04 pm

I suddenly feel extremely jealous.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 am

i picked up tri while i was away in hawaii, now if i can wrest the wii away from my sister i can start playing!!!
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Sparkly are you in U.S.??
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:26 pm

yes? why? also it may be a bit before my sister hands over the wii...
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Because U.S. can't play with anyone outside U.S.,Mexico, Canada, and U.S. territories
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Damm, still no fellow Europeans to play with me sad
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 pm

:/
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 am

well... im playing mhfu solo so this shouldn't be that bad if i can't find other people to hunt with...
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am

finally got the wii found and set up... fun so far! no online yet as the wii isn't connected to the internet but still!
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:37 am

Well when you do get it set up for the internet tell me and we can set something up with me you and Ifrit big grin
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 am

Yep, we'll wipe wyverns and leviathans right off Minegarde's map.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 am

Although I like having a Lagiacrus... I really want one as a pet silly
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:41 am

This is not MH:Frontier with those fancy shmancy Halks.
    We kill 'em all. twisted
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:42 am

I remember someone suggested having the baby monsters as pets for the next game and was flamed off of the MH forums.

Anyway, I've just completed offline and gotten the Helios set, so now it's time to take care of the last three monsters online.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 am

Digitalyzed wrote:I remember someone suggested having the baby monsters as pets for the next game and was flamed off of the MH forums.
    I used to post on the MH wiki wishlist.
    Ideas like that were posted so frequently that people just got sick of it.
    So pretty much it'd be the equivalent of 15 topics asking how to get past the Anor archers.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:52 pm

i just started so it may be a while before im up to your level... gonna use hammers until the switch axe is avaliable....
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Well I could make a new character then we could play :3
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 pm

once i get a switch axe and figure out how im going to run an internet cable to the wii with it set up next to my bedside (dad doesn't want it in the living room cause it'd interupt his gaming time silly )
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Hey guys, you can only upgrade a caedeus switch axe in high rank right?
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 am

Digitalyzed wrote:Hey guys, you can only upgrade a caedeus switch axe in high rank right?
    Yea one time with Lagi + items to make the Great Inceadeus
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Okay thanks, I guess I'll have to get to high rank online to get full upgrdes again.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:02 pm

uumm that was fast, i didn't think id have to fight lagiacrus that soon... guess i'll build up my equipment any tips on getting jumbo pearls?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 am

got my online functioning... first guy i randomly co-op-ed with killed the beast in 40 seconds... later a capcom notice against hacking popped up... still got some good items out of it at least...

i'll post my id once i figure out where/what it is then maybe we can co-op!
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:53 am

I remember I was in a lobby with 3 other guys, and in hunts one of them told the others to leave the area with the monster in it as he had a "horn that could kill it, but would kill any other players in the area too". I waited and then entered the area as he blatantly one hit the monster using his jaggi sword and shield. I don't think he ever got caught.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 pm