lvl 90 yay!!!

    Share
    avatar
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 300
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by joeclone on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 pm

    i finally made it!!!

    i know no big deal right but it is to me!!!


    _________________
    'put that in your pipe and smoke it....with your burnt lips.'
    avatar
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 237
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-03-18
    Age : 64

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Baiulus on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 pm

    Is that where your build's cap is?
    Not bad.
    I have a SL 90 build that can get a fair amount of PvP.


    _________________
    PSN: Daemanus
    Add me if you like.
    If I've killed you recently, please submit rage to my PSN inbox.
    If you've killed me recently, please boast in the same manner.
    avatar
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 300
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by joeclone on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:25 pm

    Baiulus wrote:Is that where your build's cap is?
    Not bad.
    I have a SL 90 build that can get a fair amount of PvP.

    cap you say? no ill keep going if i ever have enough souls silly


    _________________
    'put that in your pipe and smoke it....with your burnt lips.'
    avatar
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 448
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Pratix on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:27 pm

    Yeah I'm at 108, and I am capping at 125 for pvp. Build isn't very build. If it doesn't work out then I'll level til' my fingers bleed. And then I'll some more.


    Last edited by Pratix on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Epicness.)


    _________________
    I am a man of few words...
    I am hero Lordan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero, I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the Dark Knight.


    PSN: Pratix2
    Current Builds: WIP:
    http://tinyurl.com/cfydrev Int/Dex
    http://tinyurl.com/9psgkbo PICKAXE BRO!
    http://tinyurl.com/8qe7po5 Int/Dex
    avatar
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1768
    Reputation : 64
    Join date : 2012-04-15
    Age : 32
    Location : NC

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by DamageCK on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:19 am

    Once you get a handle on PvE, it's actually pretty easy to redo a build. PvP is a whole different animal though, and you WILL want a decent build when you get into it. Especially if you're relatively inexperienced.


    _________________
    Like a boss.
    avatar
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 300
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by joeclone on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:04 am

    Pratix wrote:Yeah I'm at 108, and I am capping at 125 for pvp. Build isn't very build. If it doesn't work out then I'll level til' my fingers bleed. And then I'll some more.

    ^ this! big grin


    _________________
    'put that in your pipe and smoke it....with your burnt lips.'
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:29 am

    joeclone wrote:
    Pratix wrote:Yeah I'm at 108, and I am capping at 125 for pvp. Build isn't very build. If it doesn't work out then I'll level til' my fingers bleed. And then I'll some more.

    ^ this! big grin
    I also do this. I'm SL 150 something right now. I want 50 vit, 50 att, 99 end, 58 str, 45 dex, 50 int, 50 faith. Going to take a loooong time...


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 448
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Pratix on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:39 am

    Wow, I just realized I wrote the "build isn't very build." Wut?


    _________________
    I am a man of few words...
    I am hero Lordan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero, I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the Dark Knight.


    PSN: Pratix2
    Current Builds: WIP:
    http://tinyurl.com/cfydrev Int/Dex
    http://tinyurl.com/9psgkbo PICKAXE BRO!
    http://tinyurl.com/8qe7po5 Int/Dex
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 am

    I was thinking "the build isn't built very well."


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 448
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Pratix on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 am

    Not sure, but I think I meant good.... haha. Oh Umbasa...


    _________________
    I am a man of few words...
    I am hero Lordan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero, I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the Dark Knight.


    PSN: Pratix2
    Current Builds: WIP:
    http://tinyurl.com/cfydrev Int/Dex
    http://tinyurl.com/9psgkbo PICKAXE BRO!
    http://tinyurl.com/8qe7po5 Int/Dex
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:43 am

    WHAT THE HECK IS UMBASA?! I'm tired of not knowing this inside joke sad


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 448
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Pratix on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:44 am

    Guessing you've never play Demon Souls? He is basically there god. The people worship him.


    _________________
    I am a man of few words...
    I am hero Lordan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero, I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the Dark Knight.


    PSN: Pratix2
    Current Builds: WIP:
    http://tinyurl.com/cfydrev Int/Dex
    http://tinyurl.com/9psgkbo PICKAXE BRO!
    http://tinyurl.com/8qe7po5 Int/Dex
    avatar
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 300
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by joeclone on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 pm

    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    joeclone wrote:
    Pratix wrote:Yeah I'm at 108, and I am capping at 125 for pvp. Build isn't very build. If it doesn't work out then I'll level til' my fingers bleed. And then I'll some more.

    ^ this! big grin
    I also do this. I'm SL 150 something right now. I want 50 vit, 50 att, 99 end, 58 str, 45 dex, 50 int, 50 faith. Going to take a loooong time...



    may i ask why all the end? i was under the impression it cuts off after 40. unless the ring of favor keeps modifying it?


    _________________
    'put that in your pipe and smoke it....with your burnt lips.'
    avatar
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 448
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Pratix on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:40 pm

    No it cuts off the stamina, but the load keeps increasing. Not a lot, but a little. I have no clue why hes doing that...


    _________________
    I am a man of few words...
    I am hero Lordan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero, I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the Dark Knight.


    PSN: Pratix2
    Current Builds: WIP:
    http://tinyurl.com/cfydrev Int/Dex
    http://tinyurl.com/9psgkbo PICKAXE BRO!
    http://tinyurl.com/8qe7po5 Int/Dex
    avatar
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 965
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 48
    Location : In Limbo. It's nice and quiet here don't ya know!

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Gazman0169 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:42 pm

    Well done to the OP! cheers


    _________________
    PSN- Gazman0169



    avatar
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 300
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by joeclone on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:56 pm

    Pratix wrote:No it cuts off the stamina, but the load keeps increasing. Not a lot, but a little. I have no clue why hes doing that...

    ah cool herp a derp silly


    _________________
    'put that in your pipe and smoke it....with your burnt lips.'
    avatar
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 448
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Pratix on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:42 pm

    joeclone wrote:
    Pratix wrote:No it cuts off the stamina, but the load keeps increasing. Not a lot, but a little. I have no clue why hes doing that...

    ah cool herp a derp silly

    Not sure if you're trying to be mean or my sentence may have caused confusion. If it did, I'll reiterate. At 40 END stamina maxes out. But the equip load doesn't, so I think hes trying to get a high load to have better weapons. Still this seems unreasonable.


    _________________
    I am a man of few words...
    I am hero Lordan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero, I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the Dark Knight.


    PSN: Pratix2
    Current Builds: WIP:
    http://tinyurl.com/cfydrev Int/Dex
    http://tinyurl.com/9psgkbo PICKAXE BRO!
    http://tinyurl.com/8qe7po5 Int/Dex
    avatar
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

    Posts : 2631
    Reputation : 172
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Montreal

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by BLA1NE on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:28 pm

    Having high End is a great way to get fast roll speed without using the DWGR.

    I have a SL120 toon that can fast roll wearing heavy armor and a great club! (See sig.) It's a lot of fun to use, and people really appreciate fighting a Str toon that doesn't use the DWGR.


    _________________
    Blaine Incarnate
    avatar
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 300
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by joeclone on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:40 am

    Pratix wrote:
    joeclone wrote:
    Pratix wrote:No it cuts off the stamina, but the load keeps increasing. Not a lot, but a little. I have no clue why hes doing that...

    ah cool herp a derp silly

    Not sure if you're trying to be mean or my sentence may have caused confusion. If it did, I'll reiterate. At 40 END stamina maxes out. But the equip load doesn't, so I think hes trying to get a high load to have better weapons. Still this seems unreasonable.


    no i was pointing out that i am dumb, i should have known that.

    i guess the idea is if your end is high enough you can wear the heaviest armor and still be superfast.


    _________________
    'put that in your pipe and smoke it....with your burnt lips.'
    avatar
    Lepro
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-17
    Age : 24
    Location : QLD Australia

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Lepro on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 am

    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    joeclone wrote:
    Pratix wrote:Yeah I'm at 108, and I am capping at 125 for pvp. Build isn't very build. If it doesn't work out then I'll level til' my fingers bleed. And then I'll some more.

    ^ this! big grin
    I also do this. I'm SL 150 something right now. I want 50 vit, 50 att, 99 end, 58 str, 45 dex, 50 int, 50 faith. Going to take a loooong time...

    well my guy has like 70 vit, 20 att, 46 end, 58 str, 29 dex, 20 int, and 34 faith and it soo far has taken me like 200 hours of playing haha but thats mainly PvE aye
    avatar
    PantherGoggles

    Posts : 4
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 22
    Location : UK

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by PantherGoggles on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 am

    Gratz! big grin


    _________________
    PSN- EmoPanther16

    ...Come join me!
    avatar
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 597
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-06-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Black Devil Ship

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Pesth on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 am

    last weekend i made my first pvp char, a sl 60 darkwraith, its incredible how many souls some hosts drops, i got one that dropped +/- 90.000 souls and that is not very hard to happen

    avatar
    ScaryPirateDude
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 38
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by ScaryPirateDude on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 am

    I'm trying to get 99 in everything. I will be playing for the rest of my life.


    _________________
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”

    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
    avatar
    Saxonberserker
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 64
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 43
    Location : Ireland

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Saxonberserker on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:34 am

    Only been doing PvP seriously for about a month and even if your Scheisse like me your still going to get a few hundred thousand souls in session. Its the most fun you can have with a sharp stick any where and you get souls. L80 is great as you get Dark Wraiths around the L60ish and if you Red soap you Dark players from your level up. And dont forget the humanity.


    _________________
    saxon212
    avatar
    ScaryPirateDude
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 38
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by ScaryPirateDude on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 am

    I never seem to get summoned, and I can't seem to invade with my Dragon Eye so I don't know what to do about all that. I just farm Anor Londo guards and whatnot.


    _________________
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”

    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

    Sponsored content

    Re: lvl 90 yay!!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:53 am