Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How can I trade items with other players ?? :o

amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

How can I trade items with other players ?? :o Empty How can I trade items with other players ?? :o

Post by amirali69 Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 am

any idea?!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

How can I trade items with other players ?? :o Empty Re: How can I trade items with other players ?? :o

Post by Emergence Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Please direct any game questions to their appropriate sections. This section is for forum discussion, moving this topic to General Discussion.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How can I trade items with other players ?? :o Empty Re: How can I trade items with other players ?? :o

Post by RandelOolacile Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:46 pm

The only way that I'm aware of is to summon, or be summoned. Then both players drop the items that are to be traded so that each could pick up the items that are to be theirs! This, of course means you have to meet the stipulations for summoning. +-10 levels +10% if I'm not mistaken! Hope this helps! =D
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Go to this subforum https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/f8-trading-and-player-help

It is for people to set up meetings to trade items. I'm sure someone can help you.
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:45 am

thanks alot for the information !! happy and that link worked well, thx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:42 pm