Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Rynn
DamageCK
muffmcmuffin
Forum Pirate
billy_bayonet
Gazman0169
WyrmHero
11 posters

I LOVE when the ganker runs away scared...

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

I LOVE when the ganker runs away scared... Empty I LOVE when the ganker runs away scared...

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:25 am

To summon another phantom after I kill his sunbro/white phantom. The summoning fails, meaning it's just you and me gankie ganker muahahahaha!!!!! twisted
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

I LOVE when the ganker runs away scared... Empty Re: I LOVE when the ganker runs away scared...

Post by Gazman0169 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:22 am

lol

Show them no mercy! twisted

That reminds me of the time, quite a way back now, when I managed to kill a Gankers phantom, and ended up chasing said Ganker all around the Garden, only to have the chicken-**** suicide when I finally got him cornered. I suppose you could say that this was my first DkS 2v1 PvP victory, but as I felt so cheated at the time I never class it as such. :evil:
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I LOVE when the ganker runs away scared... Empty Re: I LOVE when the ganker runs away scared...

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 am

you wait till you get DC'ers!, spend all your time killing the two phantoms, then the host Dc's thats the most infuriating thing in life
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:03 am

Thats why I target the host and only pay enough attention to the phantoms to keep from being bsd.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 am

Yeah but during my Darkstalker events youll get 5 points if you kil both phantoms and the host, so i encourage people to do that ahahha
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 am

You dont get **** if they dc, at most I target the more dangerous white first, then rush the host. If the second white dies to, its great, but if they dont, i still get my ear.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:25 am

oh yeah i forgot you was a DM
    muffmcmuffin
    muffmcmuffin

Post by muffmcmuffin Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 am

i always rush the first one who is in my near then give the host a damn hard knockdown with my dga then kill the the first phantom which is damaged before the host can flask
    after that backstab that ganker ***** xD

most of the time it doest work that well...but thats my plan for 3v1 s xD
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Just get 'em separated. If you run around enough, they'll slip up eventually. You've got all the time in the world.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:09 pm

DamageCK wrote:Just get 'em separated. If you run around enough, they'll slip up eventually. You've got all the time in the world.
    Especially in the forest, where it's easy to run around, and others get summoned.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 pm

I dont care if they DC,thats just as satisfying to me. just send em a : )
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:49 pm

just send them, "dodgy connection aye winking"
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:52 pm

I actually send every ganker I fight a message.
    Win or loose.
    "Good fight"
    You get a large variety of reactions to this.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:54 pm

I wonder if there have ever been any situations where the host got the bright idea of using the Black Crystal, thinking that it would send you home. And they ended up sending their own help home and having to fight the invader by themselves.

That would be an epic lulz moment.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 pm

About8547Souls wrote:I wonder if there have ever been any situations where the host got the bright idea of using the Black Crystal, thinking that it would send you home. And they ended up sending their own help home and having to fight the invader by themselves.

That would be an epic lulz moment.
    Upon using the black crystal, it gives you a list of phantoms names.
    Then it makes you confirm you really want to send X home.
    Unless they clicked 4 buttons in a row to make the mistake, it hasn't happened.

I HAVE had newbies in the Parish try to black crystal my Darkwraith though.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Really? I've never used it when I had any phantoms with me, so I didn't know. That's a nice safety measure to have for sure. And that is pretty entertaining, I've seen a few youtube videos with people trying to BC their invaders only to end up more worried than before when the guy simply shrugs at their pitiful attempt to send them away.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

I always BC out when it's a newbie. My Parish Wraith is to combat BB'ers
    johnnyjwa
    johnnyjwa
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by johnnyjwa Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Rynn wrote:I actually send every ganker I fight a message.
    Win or loose.
    "Good fight"
    You get a large variety of reactions to this.

Haha I have done this before. I have also asked them if they wanted to do a 1v1. 9/10 times I get a response along the lines of "u mad bro?" Which makes no sense at all if you ask me.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh yeah... most of them just reply "U mad?" like it's the comeback of the century.
    To which I usually reply; "No? I just think it was a fun fight"
    To be honest when that reply is replied to with "U mad?" again, I sometimes wish I was an X-box rep.

Because I kind of get annoyed at how companies never enforce their ToS when it comes to community conduct, and I'd be giving a lot of pricks 1 day vacations.
    larri42
    larri42

Post by larri42 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 am

Once, I was playing with my dex pyro in the forest and I invaded this dude that had a friend with him.

I ran towards the bridge by the cat covenant npc. They went after me but I stood my ground in the bridge and I burnt those bastards to the ground with combustion and chaos storm.

The next time I invaded those guys, they were so scared that they wouldn't attack me.

That made my day =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm