Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
callipygias
TehInfamousAmos
Noob-of-Artorias
Dark Souls PRO
Federally
DamageCK
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Tolvo
Rynn
13 posters

Nothing to see here! Just normal PvP talk! Totally no fighting or heated opinions here!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Nothing to see here! Just normal PvP talk! Totally no fighting or heated opinions here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to see here! Just normal PvP talk! Totally no fighting or heated opinions here!

Post by Federally Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 am

Rynn be honest, are you a troll?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Nothing to see here! Just normal PvP talk! Totally no fighting or heated opinions here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to see here! Just normal PvP talk! Totally no fighting or heated opinions here!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:44 am

Rynn wrote:I'm judging that by more then 1 day of play guys

This really says it all. That's too small of a sample size to reach any sort of a conclusion. I can't know but I'd guess your DkS experience on Xbox is something about 300x that so I'd expect it's made you somewhat jaded. Even if PS3 players are marginally better (not sure how that could be proven) I doubt that the top PS3 players would dominate the top Xbox players. I'm not sure who would come out on top but I'd imagine they'd have very balanced dues.

I say, play more on the PS3 and the come back with a more formed opinion.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:48 am

Or how about we don't compare consoles? big grin
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 am

Even better. I guess I just let my scientific nature get the better of me sometimes. big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:50 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Rynn wrote:I'm judging that by more then 1 day of play guys

This really says it all. That's too small of a sample size to reach any sort of a conclusion. I can't know but I'd guess your DkS experience on Xbox is something about 300x that so I'd expect it's made you somewhat jaded. Even if PS3 players are marginally better (not sure how that could be proven) I doubt that the top PS3 players would dominate the top Xbox players. I'm not sure who would come out on top but I'd imagine they'd have very balanced dues.

I say, play more on the PS3 and the come back with a more formed opinion.

Nothing to see here! Just normal PvP talk! Totally no fighting or heated opinions here! - Page 2 133989344517
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:50 am

Right, thats it - get bunnywinks in this thread we can all compare controllers. She has pink ones silly Start us off then.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:52 am

I'll bring my special Wii Motes. Because I bought those, and don't regret it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:53 am

If it's a battle of looks, I lose. My consoles are all of the factory standard, no-nonsense variety. I have no special editions or filly colors on my systems.

Tis drab, I know, but what're you gonna do?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 am

Okay - whip out my xbox controller: Full Gold - not actually gold but a sort of gold/chrome finish upon it.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 am

i just got the camo one and its awesome, my lil man almost chewed off one f the joysticks within 2 hours of beign out of the package but it works fine(i think).
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 am

Even vs Gankers, I was a walking god otherwise

:suspect:

Meh, it's a trade off, PS3 players are infinitely better at Dark Souls and games that require actual skill.

Xbox players are better at twitch shooters like CoD and tactical shooters like Halo.

:suspect:
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:23 am

Nothing to see here! Just normal PvP talk! Totally no fighting or heated opinions here! - Page 2 Ps3_xbox
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:25 am

this is gonna get locked really soon.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 am

Probably.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am

LoL @ Fed big grin
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:36 am

I'd just delete it if I could. I don't know how I expected this to turn into anything but a flamewar.
    @post on second page I'm too lazy to quote: Perhaps you read what I wrote wrong, I was stating my sample size is -larger- then 1 day, not that it is one day.
    I'd request no other posts be made on this thread, I do not want to begin a flamewar, this was just my opinion, which I shared.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 am

RantFromRant wrote:this is gonna get locked really soon.

It definitely should.

But until it does I'm going to continue to act like a complete idiot in it!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 am

best thing to do would be to change the topic title into something else since you can't delete it anymore :pirat:
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:best thing to do would be to change the topic title into something else since you can't delete it anymore :pirat:
    You asked for it... <3
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 am

We always have to be careful about opinions that can be directly about other people. Unless they're gankers..>Why thpse mp good-The Tolvo you are tryomg to reach is unnavailable, please leave a message after the snooze button.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

hurrah

Nothing to see here! Just normal PvP talk! Totally no fighting or heated opinions here! - Page 2 558843162

lol!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

lol.

At the revised title.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 am

Tolvo, your new avatar is very... unsettling...

It looks like Senor Chain Armor is peering into my soul. I don't like it.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 am

Ziko - I love your sig photo - nice edit of your old one silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:45 am

This is what I'm like when I'm tired, standing at my window looking outside of it at the children as they go out for school in the morning. They don't know about reality, and the horror existentialism. I'm tired, and I want to go to bed. But I'm hoping one will see me, and just for a moment I can make them realize their own mortality. Memmento Muri as they say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 am