Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Federally
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
SunlightCrusader
Servant of Priscilla
9 posters

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxQ5s6hwqCo&feature=youtu.be Here is us down in the Depths with my fail Gestures :/
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Hey Pendant were you able to do anything about your internet??
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 pm

No.

I had written up a long, detailed response explaining what was going on for you. But I got disconnected. I may have no choice but to switch to Comcast.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 pm

You should do whatever is better for you to have good internet silly
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Pendant do me a favor and use http://speedtest.net/ so we can get an idea of how your internet looks speed wise. I'm just curious if it looks better in speed and on paper so to speak than it does in practice.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 pm

I think this is what you wanted to see Longshot...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2052684461.png

I'm no computer whiz, but I don't think that's good. At all. It's a near certainty that'll be changing internet provider. It's not like I live out in the sticks either, there's no reason for my internet to perform so shoddily.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Hmm yeah thats not that good though Joe's is worst. See his thread in off topic raging about it. Your connection also appears to just be inconsistent as well as it works then doesn't then does and so on. Sometimes it just seems to randomly cut out as shown by our disconnects. Your service provider does appear to truly suck.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 pm

It's a real pain. I really want to see this cosplaythrough through, but, as it is, I think either we need to put it on hold for a while or you guys need to search for a replacement. I don't want to drag you guys down.

We could keep trying, and eventually we'll get through, but not without much fails/frustrations.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Yea we could replace you but I don't want to and the frustration that we get from the fail connections isn't that bad, although maybe it is for you, idk, but we are a team and if we have to wait then I'm willing to happy
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm willing to wait for you to fix your internet. Like Servant said we are a team.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:48 pm

I guess I hear resetting my router might help. So I could try that as a quick band-aid solution. I don't really know how to do that but I could look it up.

Also, and this is just me reaching here, maybe our summonings could function better were we all with the same covenant. Let's say we all join the Way of White or something, supposedly that helps with co-op. Shrug
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm already a member of that cov so we can try that by all means.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah, I'm in no covenant at the moment, just because I haven't bothered. Haven't even spoken to Petrus yet.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Ok same cov should work and to do the thing with the router take out the power cord for 30 seconds then plug it in and wait another 30 seconds that is the best way I know how to do it
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:53 pm

I have to go somewhere I'll be back in an hour so we can try it then if you want??
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 pm

If you really want to. I don't know if I can go through that again today.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm up for whatever you decide.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 pm

If you don't want to we can try again tomorrow
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Tomorrow ought to be better. But, then again, it might not...
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Well it's your connection so if you want to do it again i'm up for it big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:11 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I guess I hear resetting my router might help. So I could try that as a quick band-aid solution. I don't really know how to do that but I could look it up.

Also, and this is just me reaching here, maybe our summonings could function better were we all with the same covenant. Let's say we all join the Way of White or something, supposedly that helps with co-op. Shrug

Have you forwarded ports on your router to your console? Helps a LOT

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 am

@Federally

What's that?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:@Federally

What's that?

Read, Learn, Suck Less At Your Life
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 am

Thanks. Sounds like a lot of work. Ugh. bounce
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:50 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Thanks. Sounds like a lot of work. Ugh. bounce

Lol lazy ***, you do it all while seated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 am