Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

FFIX Steiner Cosplay

Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

FFIX Steiner Cosplay Empty FFIX Steiner Cosplay

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:33 am

After Forum and Rant posted cosplay builds based on the characters of one of my favorite games ever, Final Fantsy IX, I knew I had to follow along, and damned if I was going to do a Quina build (It would involve the trident for sure) so here's the relatively boring, steadfast Steiner, as a relatively boring, steadfast SL 55.
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDMzLDgsMjQsMjUsMTgsMTEsOCwxMCwwLDgsMzMsMzEsMzIsMywzMSwxNTMsMjgsMCwwLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwxLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDIsd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVu
    Why 55? Because despite Princess Guard being the logical choice, I plan to enter this character into the Darkstalkers and spread the terror of the Pluto Knights throughout Lordran! Anyway, The pharis hat looks like a non-metal version of Steiner's idiotic looking helm, and since he's showing some leg, I went with the Balder Leggings, though perhaps Knight leggings would be better? Also, since most of the higher level weapons for Steiner have the guard angled towards his hand rather than up, I chose the BKS. The MLGS actually resembles the Excalibur II to a nice extent but giving Steiner intelligence is an insult to his character, so just pretend the BKS is the Ragnarok or something.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

FFIX Steiner Cosplay Empty Re: FFIX Steiner Cosplay

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 am

Hmmm, I dont really think the pharis hat fits. EDIT: Nvm Just got a closer look and it does do what you say.
    Also do i really have to go and make Zidane now silly
    I like the idea of invading as a pluto knight happy
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 am

balder armor and leggings and catarina gloves fit steiner perfectly.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:03 pm

I don't like how tattered the Balder Armor looks though, I was originally considering Knight armor but it's got too much cloth and stuff going on. You're right about the Catarina gauntlets though, they do fit perfectly. Anyway, I think the toon's body type should be Big Head in keeping with the game's art style but I think it makes the body skinny which might mess it up, I'm not sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:34 pm