I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Share
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:58 pm

    SATLOS wrote:Doesn't the Crest shield combined with any decent amount of poise render this build useless though?
    No, if you try to block the attack, you still take more then 25 damage, and I have 80 casts.
    avatar
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 227
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : Vancouver

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by SATLOS on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:09 pm

    Rynn wrote:
    SATLOS wrote:Doesn't the Crest shield combined with any decent amount of poise render this build useless though?
    No, if you try to block the attack, you still take more then 25 damage, and I have 80 casts.

    I guess so, but if your opponent is slow/clueless enough to let you cast, say, 30 soul masses in a match without BSing you to death, they probably shouldn't be playing as human.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:25 pm

    SATLOS wrote:
    Rynn wrote:
    SATLOS wrote:Doesn't the Crest shield combined with any decent amount of poise render this build useless though?
    No, if you try to block the attack, you still take more then 25 damage, and I have 80 casts.

    I guess so, but if your opponent is slow/clueless enough to let you cast, say, 30 soul masses in a match without BSing you to death, they probably shouldn't be playing as human.
    Are you genuinely implying you can manage to keep the gap inbetween us close enough that I -can't- do it? The spell is a really freaking fast animation.
    avatar
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 227
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : Vancouver

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by SATLOS on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:48 pm

    True, the spell is fast.

    I guess if I had to fight this build more than once I'd just block your SM and then run after you while you flipped looking for space. As long as they stay tight to you, they'll probably be able to get a hit in, or a BS.

    Good for laughs, for sure...

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 pm

    Of course, it's generally for laughs, and not to really win. Getting enough space to cast the spell is just really easy, it's not easily punished <3.
    avatar
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 164
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Finland

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by FrEyes on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 pm

    lol


    _________________
    "Gustavus! Adolphus!
    Libera et impera!
    Acerbus et ingens!
    Augusta per augusta!"
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 pm

    If people only did things for functionality life would be boring.

    I let off a warm smile whenever I see these builds, DkS needs more of these adventurers.

    avatar
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 227
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : Vancouver

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by SATLOS on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm

    Wait until that "capoeira" weapon gets into my hands with the DLC... I hope that leads to some hilarious BREAK DANCE OF DEATH duels.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:12 pm

    That weapon will be a party. One will be able to break dance with it and do the Trident jig as well.

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

    SATLOS wrote:Wait until that "capoeira" weapon gets into my hands with the DLC... I hope that leads to some hilarious BREAK DANCE OF DEATH duels.
    The what?
    avatar
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 227
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : Vancouver

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by SATLOS on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:28 pm

    Imagine invading into a S&O cosplay where they're both just busting phat break dance moves around you.

    We gotta set that up somehow.
    avatar
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 227
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : Vancouver

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by SATLOS on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm

    Rynn wrote:
    SATLOS wrote:Wait until that "capoeira" weapon gets into my hands with the DLC... I hope that leads to some hilarious BREAK DANCE OF DEATH duels.
    The what?

    Just speculating, but in the latest DLC trailer its shows a red phantom like hitting the ground and spinning around with his legs out...

    Looked like capoeira to me (I'm Brazilian).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN2VqJn_7kE

    32 seconds in...
    avatar
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 311
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by barrywilkins on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 pm

    dont forget, if at all possible, add poison throwing knives and dung pies to your repertoire. nothings more hilarious than inflicting both toxic and poison on an enemy, and then just silver skeleton rolling into them until they drop! its actually quite effective in 1v1 scenarios. enemies dont think much of the poison and toxic because they figure "oh i'll just kill him in two seconds with my zweihander anyway. all hes got is a crappy pair of claws."
    avatar
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4072
    Reputation : 124
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Age : 31
    Location : Iowa, USA

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by Federally on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:50 am

    SATLOS wrote:
    Rynn wrote:
    SATLOS wrote:Doesn't the Crest shield combined with any decent amount of poise render this build useless though?
    No, if you try to block the attack, you still take more then 25 damage, and I have 80 casts.

    I guess so, but if your opponent is slow/clueless enough to let you cast, say, 30 soul masses in a match without BSing you to death, they probably shouldn't be playing as human.

    Guess I'm awful then and should stay hollow as I've never caught someone casting SM. Seems like a stupid thing to do anyway because if you go in to try and punish the cast and arrive late you're gonna take SM to the face. The smart play is to sit back and be prepared to dodge the SM itself and counter attack, and this helps Rynn's build.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by Rynn on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:56 pm

    barrywilkins wrote:dont forget, if at all possible, add poison throwing knives and dung pies to your repertoire. nothings more hilarious than inflicting both toxic and poison on an enemy, and then just silver skeleton rolling into them until they drop! its actually quite effective in 1v1 scenarios. enemies dont think much of the poison and toxic because they figure "oh i'll just kill him in two seconds with my zweihander anyway. all hes got is a crappy pair of claws."
    I planned on this, you just can't illustrate this in the build.

    Sponsored content

    Re: I don't always BB-Glitch.... but when I do, it's pretty funny.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:59 pm