Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shield Upgrades: Are they worth it?

Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Shield Upgrades: Are they worth it? Empty Shield Upgrades: Are they worth it?

Post by Pratix Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Self explanatory, are they useful? I recently got a black knight shield and balder shield. Which is better? And should I upgrade it?
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Shield Upgrades: Are they worth it? Empty Re: Shield Upgrades: Are they worth it?

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:18 pm

The black knight shield is one of the best mid sized shields in the game. The silver knight shield is a bit more stable and a bit lighter. When you upgrade any shield, the stability improves which causes less stamina to be used upon each blocked hit. Very very important to upgrade your shields. Here is the Dos will link to the shields page. Hope this helps: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Shields+Explained

Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Shield Upgrades: Are they worth it? Empty Re: Shield Upgrades: Are they worth it?

Post by Pratix Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Thank, so I guess shields are important. I've beaten Demon Souls 24 times (Nerd) and never knew.... Btw, where can I find the Silver Knight shield?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Kill a bunch of Silver Knights.
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 pm

More specifically, you find the silver knights in Anor Londo and they will drop them. Good luck! Hurrah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 am