Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
DxV04
callipygias
Shkar
sku11kin6
Lancelot
Thenoogai
10 posters

Lvl 1 needed to fight FOUR KINGS!

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Lvl 1 needed to fight FOUR KINGS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lvl 1 needed to fight FOUR KINGS!

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 pm

sku11kin6 wrote:well I can't argue with you there I have seen my fair share of uneven battles. peace bro

I am just messing with you guys. I am sorry I could not help it. :face: I would however help you out if I was available. I am away from home for a few more days. By the time I return you guys would have found help.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lvl 1 needed to fight FOUR KINGS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lvl 1 needed to fight FOUR KINGS!

Post by callipygias Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Sorry, when I replied I missed the 2nd page. Dur. If you guys will be invading at that low level then I'm out. You can level up and still invade higher than yourself. My sl 419 just got invaded in Blighttown yesterday by a 116, and I GOT BEAT! Pretty sad, but I was expecting Mildred, so I didn't have what I consider pvp gear.

It was a nice guy that beat me, though. That always makes it easier.
    sku11kin6
    sku11kin6

Post by sku11kin6 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 pm

callipygias wrote:Then I'm on my way in case you still want help. Any weapon restrictions or anything?

no and then we're just waiting on you then cheers
    sku11kin6
    sku11kin6

Post by sku11kin6 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 pm

but we want to beat the game with lvl 1's
    Thenoogai
    Thenoogai

Post by Thenoogai Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:46 pm

The joy of beating lvl 100+ in the forest is great. I don't plan on leveling up, until I get extremely bored. The happiness that it brings me is too great ^_^
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Sorry man, but I don't like the idea of brand new players' Dark Souls experience being ruined, even if that isn't your intention.

It'll happen anyway, but I don't want to participate in it is all I'm saying.
    Thenoogai
    Thenoogai

Post by Thenoogai Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 pm

callipygias wrote:Sorry man, but I don't like the idea of brand new players' Dark Souls experience being ruined, even if that isn't your intention.

It'll happen anyway, but I don't want to participate in it is all I'm saying.

Look, I know we don't even know each other, but honestly, preying on lvl 1's isn't even that fun. I did it while getting scales for the dragon covenant, It's not fun. No challenge, no... Fun. And like the other guy said, you can invade higher levels with the red eye orb. That's what I want to do. I want to beat lvl 100's with my lvl 1. THAT'S where it's challenging, THAT'S where it gets fun.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 am

Okay, I feel kinda bad if you truly can't beat them, so I'll make you a deal. My ++++ Kings are still are alive. If both of you can stay alive long enough for just ONE of my Kings to die I will help you.

Let me know if you want to give it a shot.

Bear in mind that it'll probably take a group of three a few tries to even make it through the fog door, unless you want to kill the ghosts along the way (and believe me, you don't).
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:08 am

LOL Ok I changed my mind will curse LOL. :cyclops: :eye-death:

just kidding haha
    SIRSUPERBOXERS
    SIRSUPERBOXERS

Post by SIRSUPERBOXERS Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 am

Um, I need the same help but im PS3 :|
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:23 pm

My sl 419 just got invaded in Blighttown yesterday by a 116

Heey Callipy haha , that was me , what a coincidence !

Thank you & good fighting my friend , we actually had a few good duels ! cheers

Being level 400 doesn't necessarilly put you in a major advantage over a build which is capped around 120, you can just equip all the armor you like while still being able to fast roll & use almost every weapon available in the game. Plus your magic could do an insane amount of damage if you would use it.

If you are playing in human form again somewhere & like to duel again to earn some humanity and have some fun , just let me know and Ill try to invade you again.

Heey It's great to see you that you are here on the forum aswell , fellow servant Lvl 1 needed to fight FOUR KINGS! - Page 2 639795459

hold up a minute you were getting on him about bashing noobs and you're a gravelord servant.

DX is a well respected & friendly gravelord who never uses overpowered gear on low levels , in fact , most of us gravelords here are SL120 anyway so we are definitely not ''bashing noobs'' , but just looking for fun PvP duels.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Okay well I can probably help you out sometime after this weekend if you are still at it winking I have pulled this off helping an SL5 after alot of attempts. sadly the character has been repurposed but I am sure I can make a new one given a bit of time big grin
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:04 pm

In the meantime however let me give you a bit of advice.
    crest shield 32 casts of combustion and a fire/chaos/lightning battle axe.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:your magic could do an insane amount of damage if you would use it.
    Hey there, Ziko. Nice to see you. Didn't you see me take that mosquito out with a Crystal Soul Spear? It was a one-shot.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:35 am

haha no i did not notice the damage you did to the poor creature big grin
    sku11kin6
    sku11kin6

Post by sku11kin6 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Well dancash if your willing to help we could really use the help so whenever you are ready hit us up.
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi, I have Sl 1 guy in Kiln...so I can help everywhere, add me if you need me...it's difficult to defeat 4 kings, even with three of us...tactic is: two against first king summoner just heals fighters from the distance, second king all three of us...third king like first, fourth like third... happy
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Right, I would have but I have no idea what your GT is... I am : dancash1808
    and if you message me when your online Ill come along.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:44 pm