Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
DoughGuy
SlakeMoth
Federally
bloodpixel
DxV04
Spurgun
Ecko
Gawain
12 posters

spoilers*THE SANCTUARY GUARDIAN*spoilers

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

spoilers*THE SANCTUARY GUARDIAN*spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: spoilers*THE SANCTUARY GUARDIAN*spoilers

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:11 pm

That demo from e3 would just load up with different build/set ups. they didnt choose what to use.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

spoilers*THE SANCTUARY GUARDIAN*spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: spoilers*THE SANCTUARY GUARDIAN*spoilers

Post by Yarxov Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Was it random or something?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:01 pm

yea, and before you would start it would give you hints at how to use the equipment provided more effectively. Theres a few other videos just like this on the net. from what i saw it seemed kinda like it starts you with a very bare bones build and the more you lose the more powerful your characters set up/stats would become on your next attempt. It seems to vary though, i saw one where the person beat the boss and it vanished like normal then i saw another where everytime the hp reached 0 the bosses lifebar would just refill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am