Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

RESOLVED Will trade just about anything for DWGR - XBL

JustT

RESOLVED Will trade just about anything for DWGR - XBL Empty RESOLVED Will trade just about anything for DWGR - XBL

Post by JustT Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi. Title pretty much sums it up. I know I can just kill the ninja, absolve sins, etc... but I'm a forest hunter, and honestly can't bring myself to do it.

I know I said I'd trade anything but truthfully, I don't have much. I also don't know what the DWGR is "worth" so if more than one of these items is what it takes, I'm open. I really just want to try it out for myself to see what all the fuss is about. Here's what I have:

1 Sif Soul

1 Moonlight Butterfly Soul

Does Qualaag drop a soul? If so, I have that.

Ditto for that big fire guy right afte Qualaag.

5 Demon titanites

Balder Side Sword, I started upgrading it but decided to go the strength route and stopped at +5 or 6

Bunch of rings

If interested in anything else, just ask, I may have it. I have a SL 75 and a SL 20(ish)

One main problem for me is I can't really be online until around 11 - 12 or so at night, EST due to wife, kids, etc...

One other hinderance is that I have no idea what I'm doing regarding player trades, so I may need a assistance and you may need a little patience (which, if you're playing DkS, you should have in abundance).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by JustT on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Resolved!)
    Motopsycho
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

RESOLVED Will trade just about anything for DWGR - XBL Empty Re: RESOLVED Will trade just about anything for DWGR - XBL

Post by Motopsycho Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Hey man. I have one and have no use for it, you can have it for free.
    Shoot me a message on XBL whenever you are on, or here.
    GT: Motopsycho X
    JustT

RESOLVED Will trade just about anything for DWGR - XBL Empty Re: RESOLVED Will trade just about anything for DWGR - XBL

Post by JustT Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks! I'll do that! And if you change your mind about any of my trade offers, just let me know. Should I use my SL 20 or SL 75?
    Motopsycho
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Motopsycho Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:48 pm

probably 75 would be better. im at 120
    so a red soap sign would be the easiest way to meet, i thinks
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:48 pm

That's still too much of a difference. You guys are gonna have to use the RSS.
    Motopsycho
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Motopsycho Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:27 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:That's still too much of a difference. You guys are gonna have to use the RSS.
    would a 101 be able to without the RSS? as in He a 75, me a 101
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:28 pm

I tired recently with an 84 and a 69 and had no luck.
    Motopsycho
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Motopsycho Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:51 pm

yeah. we had no luck either.
    Well ill j ust start a new build, and help you out on your low level one. Was going to anyways xD
    JustT

Post by JustT Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:58 am

Thanks again! Yeah, I got summoned during that first attempt, that's why it failed. I had to go kill the butterfly real quick. Hit me up if you ever need something, I owe you!
    Motopsycho
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Motopsycho Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

haha dont worry man.
    I've received help from here too. So it's my pleasure to help back whenever I can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am