Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
RagingDragon_69
whitechikz11
Zodiaxel
I LeonBelmont I
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
About8547Souls
nsane32
About8547Jews
raecor14
Rin
FinPeku
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
SunlightCrusader
Sacrilegious
Wilkinson3424
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Servant of Priscilla
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Shkar
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
32 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 5 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:15 am

Guys look at the bright side here...
    You will actually go out there and explore different weapons in the game...
    And learn to win with them happy

It should be fun...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 5 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Guys look at the bright side here...
    You will actually go out there and explore different weapons in the game...
    And learn to win with them happy

It should be fun...
    Jovi...do you realize how long most people here have been playing this game. :roll:
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 pm

lol Ahho...

Guess its coz im rank 3 and all the weapons I use are in there winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Jovias-86 wrote:lol Ahho...

Guess its coz im rank 3 and all the weapons I use are in there winking
    ??????

Jovi you are a Paladin Of Velka and have been for awhile, that is rank 5.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Ahho could you give my LH moonlight armor?
    Im givin up on DWGR for my toons...

Setting up their armor happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 pm

You’re not using DWGR anymore?
    Now you just need to start using dragon body... silly
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:44 pm

All my new builds dont use it anymore...

Its for the older ones that I need some adjustments.

Guess my battle mage could go all dragon on ppl winking
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 pm

I think weapon restrictions are silly (Assuming we are still on the subject of this). If you're a commander in the military, you aren't going to give your new soldiers a pistol and tell them to go fight. It's ridiculous. There is also no way to enforce this, so it's up to players if they want to follow this system or not.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Sacrilegious wrote:I think weapon restrictions are silly (Assuming we are still on the subject of this). If you're a commander in the military, you aren't going to give your new soldiers a pistol and tell them to go fight. It's ridiculous. There is also no way to enforce this, so it's up to players if they want to follow this system or not.

I concur
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Hmm so Forum isn't the only member to feel that way. I'm a nonmember so my opinions probably don't carry too much weight but perhaps if enough active members voice concern he will rethink this. Or maybe not; he was pretty determined.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:16 pm

It won't be as bad, it's the almost the same idea I had about classes, but now they are free to choose a variety of weapons. If they want to use a Moonlight Greatsword, they'll have to stick with a enchanted Bastard Sword till they hit rank 5. They'll just have to plan their MLGS build, and choose a similar lower rank weapon. Same if they want to use a Demon's Spear, they'll have to stick with a shorter chaos Spear till they reach rank 4, etc., etc. It's fairly simple and I want everyone to follow it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Hmm so Forum isn't the only member to feel that way. I'm a nonmember so my opinions probably don't carry too much weight but perhaps if enough active members voice concern he will rethink this. Or maybe not; he was pretty determined.

I'm a non member so who cares what I think. But as a non member I'll say I'd never join if their are weapon restrictions. Now uniforms are cool and IMO Wyrm should stop wasting time on weapon restrictions and make uniforms instead. You guys need a 0 poise, 54 poise and 76 poise uniform.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:20 pm

I don't think it's an absurd request, Wyrm. A question though, if you rank up to say Level 5 in the covenant can you still use Level 3 weapons or are you bound to your newly unlocked weapons only?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 pm

WyrmHero wrote:It won't be as bad, it's the almost the same idea I had about classes, but now they are free to choose a variety of weapons. If they want to use a Moonlight Greatsword, they'll have to stick with a enchanted Bastard Sword till they hit rank 5. They'll just have to plan their MLGS build, and choose a similar lower rank weapon. Same if they want to use a Demon's Spear, they'll have to stick with a shorter chaos Spear till they reach rank 4, etc., etc. It's fairly simple and I want everyone to follow it.

Why? If i was new to the covenant i would not want to use a weapon that bad. You should let them use the weapons they want to use. Uniforms should be enough.
    And everyone should not get to rank 5. It should be limited.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Wyrm. You’re trying to change the lifehunters. But most of us do not want to change. We were like this when we began.
    Maybe you should start a new user cov? That has "classes" from the beginning?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:29 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I don't think it's an absurd request, Wyrm. A question though, if you rank up to say Level 5 in the covenant can you still use Level 3 weapons or are you bound to your newly unlocked weapons only?

Yes you can still use all the lower rank weapons.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Wyrm ignoring lore and whatnot I wouldn't join either given current restrictions. Some of your top members, a newer one, and two outsiders are telling you this is a mistake. Shouldn't you at least consider that this isn't in the best interest of your cov?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Spurgun wrote:Wyrm. You’re trying to change the lifehunters. But most of us do not want to change. We were like this when we began.

Nah I don't want to start a new covenant, I just like the idea of classes and I want to implement it efficiently here so we can still have some variety.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:32 pm

I don't so much mind all this Wyrm, though if your new restrictions are as unpopular as they seem I'd urge to reconsider.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 pm

WyrmHero wrote:
    Spurgun wrote:Wyrm. You’re trying to change the lifehunters. But most of us do not want to change. We were like this when we began.

Nah I don't want to start a new covenant, I just like the idea of classes and I want to implement it efficiently here so we can still have some variety.

You can’t implement classes and still have variety.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:35 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Wyrm ignoring lore and whatnot I wouldn't join either given current restrictions. Some of your top members, a newer one, and two outsiders are telling you this is a mistake. Shouldn't you at least consider that this isn't in the best interest of your cov?

The idea may sound silly but it's the best I could think of without being too restrictive.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

It is too restrictive. The Noble Knights and Lordran's Deliverance have less restrictions and they are supposed to be orderly restricted groups; you aren't. You have gone against the ideals your cov stood for; freedom, choice, individuality. You have lost sight of what this cov stood for.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

In the first thread you said that we are the painted worlds version of the FH. So why should we have classes? It doesn’t fit.
    And no one wants to start with weak weapons or restricted choices.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

I remember when I first saw this cov and was like YES!!!! Someone made a cov around Priscilla. I really wanted to join because of what I saw in the lore and what you guys told me. I haven't joined yet because I was waiting on my initiation but I'm not so sure that I really want to join anymore. If this is happening to someone with my name SERVANT of PRISCILLA then what will happened to all those ppl who are a little less dedicated to Her. Hmmm?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

In defense of Wyrm, the Zweihander, Murakumo, Rapier, Great Club, and Uchigatana are NOT weak weapons.

All these weapons are open to Level 1 members.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:55 pm