Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
SATLOS
Uparkaam
Buggy Virus
befowler
Quarik
DeathlyLemons
Rarity
TehInfamousAmos
skarekrow13
Yarxov
ErrJon6661
Tolvo
Hahalo
Unforseen
Extertionist
Ghadis_God
The_DoritoNinja
eminusx
bloodpixel
Dr. Demento
ChizFreak
SunlightCrusader
CaptanSpudsy
billy_bayonet
User
LordRevan
Wade_Wilson
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
33 posters

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone - Page 4 Empty Re: How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

Post by CaptanSpudsy Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:20 am

1st attempt Pikachu & Snorlax.
    johnnyjwa
    johnnyjwa
    Addicted
    Addicted

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone - Page 4 Empty Re: How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

Post by johnnyjwa Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 am

Was invading in dukes and this annoying poise stacked bs fisher kept killing me.
    Roflstomp moment: He tried a jumping attack and I chain stabbed him 3 times in a row killing him. revenge is sweet.
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

i was invading in sens fortress, my spells were fall control, hidden body, and chameleon. my weapon was the dragonslayer greatbow. i would use fall control until i succesfully jumped into the cage that to the left of the very first pendulum, then i used chameleon and waited in the cage until the host or a phantom would walk through the pendulums and i would shoot them with my bow knocking them off the bridge right on top of the titanite demon. they would try shooting me from the side but the arrows wouldnt get through the cage. some hosts didnt even notice me until i shot them.
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:42 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:the only thing you cant parry is a whip!, oh and leaping attacks, and the ground pound from a hammer they say you can but i think its a myth! yes proberly a myth.....
    no its not a myth. people have parried my dragonking great axe's two handed strong attack. and the great clubs ground pound ive parried before, it still knocked me back though so i couldnt riposte
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm

I once went through 4 sets of phantoms from a flasker who I was too lazy to chase after. In the end he just turned off his console. I went home happy with a nice 100k of souls in my wallet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm