Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Postcards from Izalith

Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Postcards from Izalith Empty Postcards from Izalith

Post by Eolan Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 am

OO ERR IT AINT ALF OT IS IT?

So how much do we know about izalith? As far as i know it was once a reasonably nice place then overrun by demons after the birth of chaos?

Then can someone explain to me why the walls seem to be laden with man shaped "cells" almost like Iron Maidens? My first impressions of the place before discovering lore was that it was a hell like prison. I can get photos of the cells I'm referring to but I'm sure yaal know what I'm talking about!

Perhaps experimenting with the chaos flame in a prison is less morally reprehensible?

While I'm at it i also want to ask...

The chaos servant short cut leads to the titanite demon walkway yes?

Then what leads to the passage directly right just before you fight the demon friesage?

You have to scramble down the roots to another sealed off door, with the sunlight maggot bugs crawling about. I'd forgotten there's more than one of these doors and it occurred to me having just murdered nutter solaire post infection.

Whats set my curiosity off more than anything though is that there was a soapstone message saying NEED COVENANT outside the door. Is there another covenant shortcut or does the chaos covenant open up a bunch of em?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Postcards from Izalith Empty Re: Postcards from Izalith

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 am

What was the picture for the message? Either way its the only cov opened door so far.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:55 am

Im gonna check tonight. With the pictures is there a hierarchy?

And when u say the only covenant door, do u mean the titanite demon walkway one i assume?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:55 am

From your description it sounds like the same door. The path down the root to the door right before Firesage is the Lost Izalith door. It opens for Chaos Servants only on the Firesage side but anyone can open it from the other side. Going from the Firesage side you can keep Solaire sane and alive. THe prison idea is an interesting one. I'll look closely next time I'm there but I'm with you in that I never saw Izalith as a fun vacation spot.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Woah woah woah, how do u open it from the other side? The chaos servant one next to quelaana, where you get the spikey armour from the corpse leads to the walkway guarded by the titanite demon, and to the stair case where solaire finds his "sun" right? The one before the firesage is another door?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:09 pm

The one next to Quelaan with the armor can't be opened (as far as I know anyway). The Firesage one leads to Solaire.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Ahhhh i see. Sorry i was mixed up i get what your sayin... I assumed that that was the shortcut.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:24 pm