Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
JoeBroski09
Yarxov
McTrikster
Forum Pirate
Captain-CrunchB
9 posters

Faith Armor

Captain-CrunchB

Faith Armor Empty Faith Armor

Post by Captain-CrunchB Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

Whats the best armor for a faith-based build??
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Faith Armor Empty Re: Faith Armor

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am

Yeah, clearly your new. There isn't one. The best armor for your build is based on your endurance and the weight of your weapons. There's a page on the wiki dedicated to armor, go there and save others the effort of responding to questions like this. Its why the wiki is there for you.
    McTrikster
    McTrikster
    Casual
    Casual

Post by McTrikster Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 am

From my experience, there really isn't one. It all depends on your loadout and endurance. And what style of play you're going for. If you have a low endurance, then a good light/medium set would be the wanderer or dingy set. If you have high endurance, then elite knight(depending on your system) and paladin leave a pretty good amount of breathing room for other gear. It really does depend on your stats and playstyle though.

Also, this belongs in the trading/player help section.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 am

He might want personal opinions though not a fact sheet.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Yeah, clearly your new. There isn't one. The best armor for your build is based on your endurance and the weight of your weapons. There's a page on the wiki dedicated to armor, go there and save others the effort of responding to questions like this. Its why the wiki is there for you.
    While this did make me laugh hysterically because I know your tone of voice (or lack thereof), I don't think it was too appropriate haha! Like you said, he's new. He won't know that your personality is so straight forward and fact-driven.

That being said, if you're going for a set that looks awesome with a faith build, I'd go for the paladin set. But, like the others said, armor doesn't scale with stats, so any armor can go with any build, really. Though, I'd recommend still being able to roll fast, which the paladin armor won't let you do. So, going for something a little lighter would work best. Though, in PvE, it's REALLY anything you want big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:03 am

LOL @Forum. The best armor for a faith build depends on the path you want. If you like Occult then choose dark themed armor. If you like Divine then choose some shiny armor. Other than looks, Faith doesn't depend on armors, although Faith should increase magic defense, but the game's defense stat is broken, and stops at certain SL. So then the best armor for a faith build would be the one with the highest magic defense. Hope that helps.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:52 am

I like brass armor for my faith build, it gives her an almost righteous look.
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 am

Maybe Paladin armor?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:48 am

Hello new guy. You should pick armor based on 3 things, weight, poise and looks. Ignore everything else!
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Federally wrote:Hello new guy. You should pick armor based on 3 things, weight, poise and looks. Ignore everything else!
    This, defense only matters if you plan to tank, the best way to take a hit in my opinion is to not be there, so I usually roll with light armor (but my heavy setup can break the 400s barrier on a Sl 50, no giants lol ) So I lie the Black Leather set above all else. But it is all up to you OP, if you see an armor and think its badass, try it out in combat, if its not worth it, piecemeal it with something to make it work, if its fine as is, good!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:26 pm