Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
ithunktwice
Jovias-86
DamageCK
Argetlam350
Sacrilegious
FattyOfDoom
mugenis4real
Demon Slayer
xenosphere
Ghadis_God
Seenblack
dancash1808
NordNorth
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
pillz1990
Carphil
exod FEAR
dianaduh
Gawain
Wilkinson3424
Azran
sonofartorias
Majikero07
BackwardsBaboon
Knight N. Allant
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sparda
Quarik
WyrmHero
Noob-of-Artorias
BartholomewWenceslas
JoeBroski09
Emergence
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BoilerFan8472
Federally
SunlightCrusader
skarekrow13
cloudyeki
Spurgun
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Garl Vinland
Leeroy_Jenkins
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
BindMind
54 posters

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 19 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Patience is a virtue young warrior, you are at the bottom of the queue silly
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 19 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:30 pm

You'll know when you're up by looking at the queue and seeing who's ahead of you. He wont work on yours until he's finished with the people who got in line before you.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Its hard when I cant see the queue...
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:38 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Its hard when I cant see the queue...

You're not in the queue. They were referring to Demon Slayer.

You're one of those cases where it's like "when I get around to it", because you've requested a new signature.

I'll probably be doing yours first in my next run though.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey Bind, I was wondering about the screen shot. Since I'm an idiot, is it ok if I sorta draw a rough sketch of what I want, and send a pic of it to you? (When your free, Of course)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Hey Bind would you put me with Viral for a "when I get around to it" for a new sig? My current associations make a picture of the Darkmoon Knightess (this pic made a bit darker would be fine) with the words "What you saw under light of the Darkmoon shall haunt you forever" (if it will fit) which I believe is what she says upon killing you after you make Anor Londo dark. Sorry about the additional work.

Also I am still trying to get ms points for a gamertag change which would lead to a forum name change so if that happens before you get around to this (if you choose to make it at all that is) I will be sure to inform you. Once again I am very sorry for this.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 pm

What name are you going for, Sunlight?
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 pm

FattyOfDoom wrote:Hey Bind, I was wondering about the screen shot. Since I'm an idiot, is it ok if I sorta draw a rough sketch of what I want, and send a pic of it to you? (When your free, Of course)

I have no clue what you're trying to tell me.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:What name are you going for, Sunlight?

Something more suited to me probably knight related. My gamertag was made when I was in like 8th grade so it was kinda random and now I want to change it. When I do I will be sending a request to an admin to change my forum name to match which greatly simplifies things. I'm actually checking the availability of some gamertags right now so I will let you know if I settle on one. I just know I hate my current one with a burning passion which is why I never use it for forum names.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 pm

I used to be InnocentJerk. Yep. And before that? MystyriousJerk. With two y's.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm

lol!

I'm think I will go with Paladin Ryan (it isn't taken as a gamertag) as I always play good characters who respect the gods, law, etc and Ryan is my name. Perhaps I should make the forum name change request now and worry about the gamertag change later. What do you think?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm

surewhynotidc.
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi there! Was wondering if you could make me a sig. Not sure how to take screenshots of things on Xbox, so could I maybe put in a google image?
    I apologize for my lack of signature knowledge.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Sacrilegious wrote:Hi there! Was wondering if you could make me a sig. Not sure how to take screenshots of things on Xbox, so could I maybe put in a google image?

I can't speak for Bind, but I imagine he'd probably do one for you, though I should warn you that the wait is VERY long and you will be starting at the bottom.

So don't expect lightning-quick service.

Also, welcome to the forums. Proper Bow
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Sacrilegious wrote:Hi there! Was wondering if you could make me a sig. Not sure how to take screenshots of things on Xbox, so could I maybe put in a google image?

And yes any image will do. Just make sure it is an appropriate size, not some thing tiny silly
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Yeah there are some 20 people waiting right now. Bind tends to do them in bursts of 2 or so every few days form what I can tell so the wait could be a while. I'm pretty sure a google image would be fine he just doesn't want to have to search one out for you as that takes a lot of effort when you have as many requests as he does.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:45 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Yeah there are some 20 people waiting right now. Bind tends to do them in bursts of 2 or so every few days form what I can tell so the wait could be a while. I'm pretty sure a google image would be fine he just doesn't want to have to search one out for you as that takes a lot of effort when you have as many requests as he does.

I tend to do them in bursts of 4 or 5. Yesterday was an exception, where I only did 3.

It's because of exams. I'd have finished this list in a few days if it wasn't for having to study >.>
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks, all! I'm fine with the wait.
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Also, What is the max/min size that sigs can be?
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Sacrilegious wrote:Also, What is the max/min size that sigs can be?

There aren't any rules as of yet, but the maximum width is about 780, and the maximum height SHOULD be around 250. Anything above 200 is pushing it a little.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 pm

BindMind wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:Yeah there are some 20 people waiting right now. Bind tends to do them in bursts of 2 or so every few days form what I can tell so the wait could be a while. I'm pretty sure a google image would be fine he just doesn't want to have to search one out for you as that takes a lot of effort when you have as many requests as he does.

I tend to do them in bursts of 4 or 5. Yesterday was an exception, where I only did 3.

It's because of exams. I'd have finished this list in a few days if it wasn't for having to study >.>

Hmm really? Ah well even better as that means that despite me being a "when I get around to it" I may still get my sig change. After Viral of course.
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 pm

snip

Last edited by xenosphere on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Lol
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 pm

xenosphere wrote:file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Vigouroux/Mis%20documentos/Mis%20im%C3%A1genes/Dibujo.bmp This is the final change in pics im doing, saying
    The price for knowledge is unimaginable with unimaginable in bold red.

Could be hard for him to get into your documents... or are you requesting to be hacked? silly
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

xenosphere wrote:file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Vigouroux/Mis%20documentos/Mis%20im%C3%A1genes/Dibujo.bmp This is the final change in pics im doing, saying
    The price for knowledge is unimaginable with unimaginable in bold red.

Umm you need to host the image then post the link they give you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:11 am