Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
ithunktwice
Jovias-86
DamageCK
Argetlam350
Sacrilegious
FattyOfDoom
mugenis4real
Demon Slayer
xenosphere
Ghadis_God
Seenblack
dancash1808
NordNorth
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
pillz1990
Carphil
exod FEAR
dianaduh
Gawain
Wilkinson3424
Azran
sonofartorias
Majikero07
BackwardsBaboon
Knight N. Allant
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sparda
Quarik
WyrmHero
Noob-of-Artorias
BartholomewWenceslas
JoeBroski09
Emergence
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BoilerFan8472
Federally
SunlightCrusader
skarekrow13
cloudyeki
Spurgun
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Garl Vinland
Leeroy_Jenkins
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
BindMind
54 posters

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 16 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Love the sig, Joe. Quelaana looks HOT!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 16 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Google for the win haha! I totally should draw her sometime, but right now, I am literally busy with drawing my own toon big grin
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Joe, how often do you do digital art?
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 pm

i want if like gwyn was looking me and grabbing leeroy jenkings and making the explosion
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 pm

I've been taking classes for three quarters now, but I started photoshop like any other middle school nerd at 12, and I did illustrator a year before that. I've been playing around with them for a looong time.

My biggest weakness is typography >.> I just am lost when I have to do titles and text a lot of times. I absolutely hated it when I was forced to do only a little bit of InDesign *shiver*

Anyway, I've been doing it a lot with my school. Why? Do I suck really bad? silly I do admit, I'm horrible for someone who's been doing this for 5 years, but you should see my Illustrator work. That's what I'm proud of big grin
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:41 pm

No, I reckon you are great at digital art. Better than me - I can only do art with pen and pencil :/ and dw Fuegillo, I acknowledge your request.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:47 pm

I cannot do art on paper anymore. I used to practice in middle school and freshman year, but the majority of it was how to make words look awesome. I came up with my own spikey font that actually looked pretty awesome. I would practice different words and different written fonts haha! Strangely, my actual handwriting is extremely horrible. Though, I can always draw nature. Anything nature, I can draw on paper easily. Anything else? Nope.

I can draw a MEAN pinecone, though big grin Mean as in, Amazing. For someone who never draws. But anything that requires real proportionality, like a human being, I just end up making things just horrible. This is the only reason I can now draw on photoshop and drawing my toon is actually going well. I can Free Transform and just make whatever pieces whatever size. Draw the hands too small? No problem! Just scale to be bigger, and draw over a bit, aaand done. Hands fixed. That kinda thing.

This on topic, right? Graphic Design, creating DkS signatures by using graphic design? It kinda works lol!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Aye - I really probably could predraw signatures on paper and then digitally copy them onto my PC - eg a logan one like
    [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 16 30999711

Or... a Knight one like

http://tehinfamousamos.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4vshc5

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Just scan it in, and draw over it with a tablet, man. You'd be surprised how much better it can look with smooth brushes and high resolution. You can undo and redo almost every stroke, man. It's like drawing with no consequences, and you can keep trying until it's PERFECT. That means anyone can draw, and anyone can draw well. Oh, and amazing drawers like yourself can make absolutely amazing things. The thing is, people like me who can't draw can still make someone good on photoshop, it just takes 10 times longer. As in, I've worked on the drawing of my toon for... 9 hours total, and I'm not even halfway done.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:58 pm

guys, lets try to not go off topic please?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Ahh. I guess this thread is a bit too high traffic to go off topic. My apologies.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:01 pm

I am basically dispraxic when it comes to digital art - my hand eye coordination disappears - on paper I can use a rubber and the same effects, just without the machine xD

Probably my best attempt at digital art.

http://tehinfamousamos.deviantart.com/#/d4z0133
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:01 pm

And Sorry ^^ that was last off topic post.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:00 am

mind and Amos how goes that
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:05 am

getting a toon to gwyn - whilst creating a new build - then I will buy the composite cables and do it.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 am

ok goood i can be patience my friend so take all the time that you need
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 pm

how goes that guys
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am

You realize you're last in line to get a signature... Right?

Look at the Queue on page 1. You'll be the last one to get a signature.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 am

Demon Slayer wrote:how goes that guys
    Sorry but Its going to take a long time buddy :/

Don't worry tho, I'm sure it will be amazing winking
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 am

Once again, I think this is an amazing thing you've done for this community Bind, I've run into a bit of an windfall (check my gifrwraith thread), if you've got a toon in the 110-120 range, I'd be happy to compensate you for your hard work. big grin
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 am

Just a note, if my sig gets done during the next week ill have to wait to add it or properly thank you for it, I'm gOing to a reunion and my iPod doesn't handle the wiki well, 10min to write this...
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 am

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:Once again, I think this is an amazing thing
    you've done for this community Bind, I've run into a bit of an windfall
    (check my gifrwraith thread), if you've got a toon in the 110-120 range,
    I'd be happy to compensate you for your hard work. big grin

Lol. Thankyou for the offer, but I think I'll be alright in terms of items.

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:Just a note, if my sig gets done during the next week ill have to wait to add it or properly thank you for it, I'm gOing to a reunion and my iPod doesn't handle the wiki well, 10min to write this...

Will do. Don't worry about it, dude.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 am

So...how long before Bind gets a custom title?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:58 am

Reaperfan wrote:So...how long before Bind gets a custom title?
    For serious. I'm gonna be so jelly when he does. But, then again, I didn't put in all this work, and I suck at typography. So there's no way I could do this kind of stuff. I'm a Logo kinda guy.

I still have been begging for some kind of unique title, though... *sigh* I should just do more for the community or something something something
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:09 am

Whuh?

I didn't know they gave out custom titles silly And I don't think I'd get one for a few sigs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:33 am