Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
LordRevan
XuitusTheGreat
cloudyeki
3nvy
dancash1808
Forum Pirate
BindMind
DamageCK
Motopsycho
13 posters

Beating a hacker is such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling.

Motopsycho
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Beating a hacker is such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling. Empty Beating a hacker is such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling.

Post by Motopsycho Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:15 am

I was hosting on the burg tonight, when some infnite health/stamina dude shows up. I'm having a not so good night irl, so it was like "Oh it's on now" *cue Guile's theme* and I just slashed like a mad man, made him bleed for like 20k+ health points, he managed to pop a blessing, so it was full health again, then i bled him again, then he bs me, then chain bs. Im about to fall, so i manage to roll in to him and avoide certain death, and fix my self up, start the chase again, he runs, he seems desprate,a nd scared actually, He tries to run to the door by the lower burg shortcut. But he finds it closed... mwhahah. twisted

He runs back to the ring, only to try to escape again, Im not stopping and letting him heal again, I catch him by the door under the crosbow sniper and do a BS, I see damage now :shock: , so I chain bs to the stairs, and off the stairs to his certain death. Oh man, it was awesome.

You guys have any awesome vs hacker stories? bounce
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Beating a hacker is such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling. Empty Re: Beating a hacker is such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling.

Post by DamageCK Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 am

It's so rare to run into one that the odds of being able to do this are next to none. Treasure it. Haha.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Beating a hacker is such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling. Empty Re: Beating a hacker is such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling.

Post by BindMind Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 am

DamageCK wrote:It's so rare to run into one that the odds of being able to do this are next to none. Treasure it. Haha.

This.

I have been playing this game for 6 months and have yet to run into one.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 am

Flipped the bridge in the catacoumbs after I bailed once. Not many hackers on ps3 dks.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 am

I have run into like 5 ... never managed to pull that off. congrats man!
    Motopsycho
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Motopsycho Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 pm

You guys are lucky, I ran in to them alot here on 360. most of them are in ther forest though, it was my first in the Burg. Hopefully my last.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Most in the forest for me too, although I did have one in anor londo (0 poise armour lulz)
    also every time I see the title I read it as "being a hacker" and become filled with rage.
    3nvy

Post by 3nvy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Killed one in the forest about a week ago. We both bowed before the fight but I quickly noticed he had way too much health, considering the maximum is somewhere around 2700, right? Anyway, I chain BS'ed him six times in a row for about 4200 damage and then pulled off a bleed combo amassing to about 3500 damage with my Chaos Blade. He wasn't very good so I can see why he might feel the need to hack.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

3nvy wrote: He wasn't very good so I can see why he might feel the need to hack.

"If you spent as much time actually learning instead of cheating...etc etc"

I'm not trying to be mean here, but hacking an online game just to be 'even' against others just seems silly. I remember playing gunz online with a buddy, where EVERYONE was using K-style and my friend was looking for ways to hack because he was sick of all the glitch fighting. Not the best example, but the meta-game revolved around these styles. Hacking is just your way of crapping all over everyone else because you don't want to learn the meta-game.
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 am

I met my first hacker in the forest, had him turtling the lifehunt scythe on the bridge when a darkwraith showed up and back stabbed me...
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Not even very uncommon anymore. Ran into another two today. >.>
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm on 360 only ever had two. One in Anor Londo and they wasted me when I tried to surprise him and he just took no damage lol. The other in the forest and he went straight off the cliff after I realized

Also yeah ^^ Title really looks like "Being a hacker is such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling." Only after I read the OP I noticed it wasn't :roll: silly
    Malacath
    Malacath
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Malacath Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

I really have respect for those who can beat a hacker. Everytime I meet one I rage so much I can barely hold my controller steady. They seriously piss me off. ^^
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 pm

I encountered one yesterday GLing in the Burg. Lotsa pyro, fully upgraded weapons (I have no pyro and a base rapier). He just hung out with all of the enemies for 15 minutes. C'mon man, you've got infinite HP and stamina! At least don't waste my time!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Awwh :/ looks like they are getting wise. I went dragon torso and the guy disconnected, scared hacker is scared xD
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm

at the catacombs i had the karmaic justice buff on and it knocked him off a bridge. WIN
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Kicked my first hacker off a bridge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:13 pm