Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
bloodpixel
Federally
FattyOfDoom
BackwardsBaboon
Maneater_Mildred
Buggy Virus
CountAntonius
11 posters

Battle of Stoicism(New PVP Mode)

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Battle of Stoicism(New PVP Mode) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of Stoicism(New PVP Mode)

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 am

Right, whatever man. The point of death in dks, as stated by the director, is learning. Nothing can really be learned from being instaraped through your shield by a prick in maxed gear.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Battle of Stoicism(New PVP Mode) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of Stoicism(New PVP Mode)

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:31 am

BindMind wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:By griefers I mean the guys who invade at low sls n the burg or sens with maxed gear. I seriously doubt thats intended. The game is difficult but never straight unfair. fighting a dude in full havels with a +5 lightning claymore, while I use a +3 shotel and base knights armor is unfair.

Sometimes you have to die. That is the price you pay for playing Dark Souls.

Well yeah sort of but Forum's point is sound. I don't think FROM really investigated how bad this problem could become.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 am

Federally wrote:
    BindMind wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:By griefers I mean the guys who invade at low sls n the burg or sens with maxed gear. I seriously doubt thats intended. The game is difficult but never straight unfair. fighting a dude in full havels with a +5 lightning claymore, while I use a +3 shotel and base knights armor is unfair.

Sometimes you have to die. That is the price you pay for playing Dark Souls.

Well yeah sort of but Forum's point is sound. I don't think FROM really investigated how bad this problem could become.

Yeah, I totally realize this, but being invaded by a twink is a learning experience unto itself.

Kick them off a ledge, hide, run over uneven terrain, and do whatever you can to get the f*ck away.

Whatever. I just like being able to die at a moment's notice, even if you're a skilled player :face:
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 am

Then play battle toads.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:37 am

When I was on my first play through struggling through the Burg and Parish every time I tried to go human to summon a phantom I got invaded by some back flipping idiot who would BS me for 3 to 4 times my HP. All I learned was, "Dark Souls players see ****"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:53 pm