Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
cloudyeki
FruitPunchNinja
mugenis4real
User
jjshowal
DarkW17
RANT
Pargar-theGreat
12 posters

a guy writes a book to trash talk me

Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

a guy writes a book to trash talk me Empty a guy writes a book to trash talk me

Post by Pargar-theGreat Thu May 24, 2012 2:33 pm

I'm truly astonished by how much trash talk i've received from this one guy. Heres the story.

i am 120 in the forest hunter cove. just hanging out in the woods waiting to 1on1 invaders and wearing my cat ring to invade to spice it up.

A full dragon set holding a bow invades as a dark wraith (not even a dragon covenant.) So when i see this i assume he'll try to one hit bs me. btw the guys terrible with the bow. lol. And so after a ridiculous amount of time with him strafing back and forth, i bs the guy kill him in 1 hit.

he sends me a F oggot message and so it begins.... i laugh at all his ridiculous statements like he says.. i'm a "quitter in life, and he has bills to pay." lol this cracks me up even more. how he tries to act like hes the adult in the situation.

I keep laughing at him i even say i'll meet him 1on1, never happened.. but seriously he's sent me paragraph after paragraph, with very good grammar btw.

theres not much point to this story but wow, he really acted like he had never been bs'ed. not even years of mw3 have i met such a douche. truly the oddest guy i've met.

btw; after his trash talking continued he ended up invading me again, after 20 min of him running in a circle like a fool i summoned another dark spirit lol just to see if that would get him some confidence. i killed the bufffing washing pole spirit. then just as i expected he tried to bs me lol i laughed and spun it on him and bs'ed him again lol.

I know people dont like bs but i use a parry dagger and bk so i hold no advantage unless ur are to aggressive then i'll bs. To be honest though when a full dragon set comes in my world i feel i need to defensively bs esp with my set. if i get invaded by a dragon and a bow i kill instantly and dont wait to find out how much they know about that build.

i had to write this btw.. most people wont care but wow thank god they didnt incorporate voice talk
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

a guy writes a book to trash talk me Empty Re: a guy writes a book to trash talk me

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 2:39 pm

lol good one, i think we all know what he was trying to do with that bow.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

a guy writes a book to trash talk me Empty Re: a guy writes a book to trash talk me

Post by Pargar-theGreat Thu May 24, 2012 2:50 pm

i even asked him, what kinda of hypocrite comes in some ones world with that set, and goes off about a 1hit bs death. the funny part to me was he said he was gonna banish me to deeps depths of his ban list where people like me belong, so i sent him a "dont quit me!! message and of course he keeps talking lol
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu May 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Wow that's 2 funny dude what a poor sport! Man when I get vaded by dragons with bows I expect BS fish hard and ohko bs for sure...everytime!

Can you guys explain the importance of the bow I know nothing about what they do as dragons?

I have a smiliar story with a happier ending...got vaded by a dragon that fished hard and OHKO'd me so I indicted I am a dmb with this 120...guess who I invade and ohko with my GC next...the dragon of course...so I invade again guess who...but this time he cheers and starts dropping me stuff rings, 28 humanity, 35 sunlight medal ect I dropped him a dragon slayer bow lol....then kept going infront of me 2 BS him but I wouldn't so he ran off to the BK in kiln and let the BK kill him...2 funny!
    jjshowal
    jjshowal
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jjshowal Thu May 24, 2012 3:01 pm

It's always the guys that get destroyed that talk trash. Last night a guy was spamming wog with a bkga at painted world and i killed him in three quick slashes with my painting guardian sword. he kept sending me ridiculous messages asking me to invade again and calling me a scared p***y. I hope he wasn't any older than 12.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu May 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Actually, he was 48.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 3:04 pm

when i get hatemail i just send them back something random, like 'did you you know that tomatoes are actually a fruit?' true story.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu May 24, 2012 3:37 pm

RantFromRant wrote:when i get hatemail i just send them back something random, like 'did you you know that tomatoes are actually a fruit?' true story.

Well I have had it up to here with you Rant. How do you know that tomatoes are actually a fruit? Who made you the all knowing king of all he surveys? You claim to know the tomato and yet you know nothing. Guards! Seize him! king
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

ive seen on some xbl dark souls vids you can actually send voice mail(lol). i kinda wish ps3 had that option so i could hear some of these losers whining voices chew me out lol. who gets so angry that they record a voice message and send it to someone lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Fry8Zep5s what im talking about is at around 2:30ish. this dude is obviously trolling(its in the title) but its the funny kind of trolling.

edit:sorry no offense to anyone who has lost their temper and done this, i just find it hilarious. i understand losing your temper.
    jjshowal
    jjshowal
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jjshowal Thu May 24, 2012 5:09 pm

^ this is one of the best dark souls videos i have seen. i am laughing my *** off. he is doing exactly what an invader is supposed to do.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Thu May 24, 2012 5:15 pm

I"d also like to point out that i think its rather easy to defend a bs 1on1 if ur overaggressive u can get bs'ed some people dont get this. THat there is a thing called spacing and also a thing called not spamming r1 to hit nothing. Dark souls pvp was intended to be this way imo.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Fruit the only way that vid could be better is if his gt was Harrison Ford!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu May 24, 2012 5:28 pm

just put your back against the wall and do the lookskyward gesture, people who only ever BS fish dont know what to do its funny as hell
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Thu May 24, 2012 5:39 pm

that is funny darkW i keep trying to tell my foe "i see us being friends after all this lol" but nothing but i'm a quitter at life and how my ego is invested in this game comes from him. lol he says he a big internet star now and that i'm backwards because i'm not down with the tournament player philosophy. i haven't wanted to smear a fellow ever but gd this guy is annoying.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu May 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Tournament.... Player..... AhahahahahHahHa oh sweet merciful gods of Lordran. I never expected to hear any 'stop having fun guy' stuff today but this is just brilliant.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 pm

i checked into it, and he aint on wiki so he's not down with our philosophies lol.. he truly amazed me tho.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu May 24, 2012 7:26 pm

RantFromRant wrote:when i get hatemail i just send them back something random, like 'did you you know that tomatoes are actually a fruit?' true story.

I do this too, I'll sometimes mail them back a random DkS horoscope reading ("Libra, May 15-22: An old acquaintance may stir up feelings of passion, or kill your firekeeper.") or sometimes just retype a random section from one of the books on my wall like Moby **** or something. It's funny as heck although after a while you stop getting hate mail all together.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Thu May 24, 2012 7:57 pm

lol funny
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Jealous. I never get hate mail. Lots of indictments but never the hate.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 pm

^same. Must have something to do with our Black iron setup lol.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Thu May 24, 2012 10:12 pm

i've gotten mail that said i've heard of you! you're tough.. that was my fav mail! lol
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Do people trust Tarkus so much that they assume we justly win every time? Might be time to go back to my stone and gold hemmed hybrid
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 10:55 pm

I think its the fact they see what he does to the iron golem and are like "I'm not risking pissing that off. I dont want him attacking me instead of the golem."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:30 pm