Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Demon ruins PVP

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Demon ruins PVP Empty Demon ruins PVP

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat May 19, 2012 3:31 pm

I was looking at some you tube videos and i came across a mrbushidoright vid that had him and another player dueling on the bridge leading to ceaseless discharge. i thought wow that looks fun i gotta try that. since last night i havent left this area, and made a lvl30 build specifically for fighting on the bridge lol. I think you all should give this a shot, its amazingly epic fun. just now i ran into mrbushido himself and had some really fun duels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNoN6a_RZDI&feature=plcp

when i fought him we had a rule of using non upgraded weapons(we only used pierce types) it was extremely fun. i was a bit surprised at the amount of activity there. and one of the best things about this area is even if gankers wanna try to 3vs1 you its going to be a ***** for them. for gankers i pull out my "YOU WILL NOT PASS" gear lol. http://tinyurl.com/d67dpmw

but for just fun duels using un upgraded gear and a setup like this is most fun. http://tinyurl.com/ce56pz6 obviously you can play how you want, but no matter how you play it will be EPIC. i just wish that everytime someone fell that it would do the "AHHHHHH' it only happens occasionally, idk maybe im weird lol.

obviously you can use stuff like force,emit force,or wrath to knock people off, and trust me people tryed. i found im actually much better at dodging those spells in this situation for some reason.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Demon ruins PVP Empty Re: Demon ruins PVP

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon May 21, 2012 7:54 pm

really? not one person found this idea appealing? i even showed video(although that was their first attempts with rules in place like base lvl weapons or pierce weapons only it is a lot more fun). maybe i will re title this topic "OP cheap wrath of god back stabs WTF!!!" i bet 50 people will view it in just a few minutes........ 😢
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Majikero07 Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

I do find this interesting but there's no one there.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm

i actually get a fair amount of invasions. a lot of people are just going to the boss, and you will get the people who just dont understand fun and will just bolt you with soul spears. the whole idea is to set up friendly duels. if you wanna duel me there im down. just remember its kind of a parry contest, thats why i bring a whip to mix things up.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon May 21, 2012 10:16 pm

right before ceaseless? i can't use white signs there though so how can the rest of the online stuff work?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 am

you can. just not on the hill with the egg infected. once you turn that corner where the bridge is or slide down w.e you are able to use online items, and of course across the bridge by the fog also.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue May 22, 2012 12:56 am

I tried to invite some people to go out to the Demon Ruins for a fight. No one ever wants to go... Shrug
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 22, 2012 1:16 am

well i guess im glad. this will be my secret area away from everyone else happy there are a decent amount of people who pvp there but it is kinda dead at times.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Tue May 22, 2012 1:21 am

People tend to neglect that whole area of the game for pvp, lost izalith is just as good as blight town, or the centipede demon fog, but most days those areas are not very high in traffic for random invasions.

This looks like fun, but the lava would blind me slowly. I prefer the darker places, like the ones I mentioned above for events, but for random pvp I tend to go burg, just because its so busy every day, all day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:41 am