Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I need the Titanite Catch Pole; PSN

Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

I need the Titanite Catch Pole; PSN Empty I need the Titanite Catch Pole; PSN

Post by Green__Eagle Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:49 am

My signature has my current soul levels. I'm looking for the TCP for my SL 83 guy. I'm willing to trade almost anything for it.Even if I have to spend time getting whatever it is you want. :-)

I'm currently camped at Duke's balcony helping folks with Seth, but I can warp anywhere.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

I need the Titanite Catch Pole; PSN Empty Re: I need the Titanite Catch Pole; PSN

Post by JY4answer Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:09 am

I can give you a spare one if you have a trident or a titanite slab.

PSN: JY4answer SL 150 so you might need to place a red/white soapstone so I can summon you / other way round.
    kennereth

I need the Titanite Catch Pole; PSN Empty Re: I need the Titanite Catch Pole; PSN

Post by kennereth Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 pm

I have one as well, looking for a titanite slab or red slab, SL 85.
    einyaki

Post by einyaki Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Green__Eagle wrote:My signature has my current soul levels. I'm looking for the TCP for my SL 83 guy. I'm willing to trade almost anything for it.Even if I have to spend time getting whatever it is you want. :-)

I'm currently camped at Duke's balcony helping folks with Seth, but I can warp anywhere.

I added you in psn before but got a reply saying wrong person :/. I'm the guy looking for an avelyn.
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 am

einyaki wrote:
    Green__Eagle wrote:My signature has my current soul levels. I'm looking for the TCP for my SL 83 guy. I'm willing to trade almost anything for it...

I added you in psn before but got a reply saying wrong person :/. I'm the guy looking for an avelyn.

I have two underscores in my name. I will give you the Avelyn.

I have a TCP now.
    einyaki

Post by einyaki Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 am

you sure you don't mind? nvm just give it me before u change your mind XD
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 am

I have an extra catch pole that I wouldnt mind just giving you. Problem is my SL is right between yours at an even 100. If you don't mind raising your SL 89 a couple of levels to trade I'll hook you up. My PSN is the same as my forum name.

oops, looks like you got one already.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 am