Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Craziest PVP moment

lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Craziest PVP moment  Empty Craziest PVP moment

Post by lordgodofhell Tue May 15, 2012 1:41 am

Wondering what are some of the craziest moments you have had while battling? Things that stood out from your usual battles.

One that paints me in a good light...

...I posted up in Undead Parish area invading people there. I would drop an item at the stairs you take after going into the little underground tunnel (where you get mobbed by zombies).

Here the host would literally always stop and pick up the item instead of ignoring it. Meanwhile I am in the rafters above and guess whose pouncing on down for an instakill? Me!

Now one where I get owned...

... I invade in the catacombs and literally the whole place is lit up with prism stones. I get killed and for the next 6 or 7 attempts I end up invading the exact same prism stone arena meeting my death each time at the hands of my characters weakness (fury sword)

what has happened to you guys?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Craziest PVP moment  Empty Re: Craziest PVP moment

Post by Federally Tue May 15, 2012 2:31 am

First time I was Gravelording the Burg on an SL 20 I got 3 SoVs who invaded at the same time. I got my *** wooped so fast it was funny.

Also any time my chaos blade kills me and my opponent with the final swing really makes me happy.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 15, 2012 2:52 am

Damage and I were duelling in the painted world arena. During it we get invaded. The invader runs forward, i switch to attack him but he runs out of range and mid swing my lock on switches to damage and his switches to me. We kill each other simaltaneously. Wyrm (who was the host) goes on to kill the invader.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue May 15, 2012 2:56 am

i was running through the catacombs on my way to visit the grave lord covanent when suddenly a wild griefer appears. i run and run till i get to the bridge that leads to the first fog door. after a second i dash across and 3/4 of the way across patches begins to turn the bridge "craaaap!!!" i barely make it and then turn around just in time to see a red sillouhette plummet of the bridge to its doom, thank you patches your still a douche but i won't kill you until later or when i need some humanity.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 15, 2012 6:15 am

I claim my 5v1 Gravelord Session (which I survived might I add).

I was happily spreading Nito's Misery in the Parish, as you do sometimes if the mood takes you, and I get a quick summon of an SoV. So he comes down and we fight for a bit (I'm playing fair because he is a newbie). Then a Red Phantom invades, followed by an SoV (who must have been a Griefer) and the pair agreed not to kill each other asa rule of thumb. SO I have 3v1 right here.

I quickly finish off the newbie as the other pair reach the bottom of the stairs. I then pull out my failsafe (a pair of Shotel) and make quick work of the Red Phantom, while the Blue circles for a BS. As I kill the red. Newbie comes back into the fight hoping to join in on the fighting.

So I kill the Red and the Blue comes to join the other (2v1 here instantly after the 3v1). Both then link up to fight me and another Red joins the fray. I kill my blues, and the Red comes in with a really big sword (Zwei I think if I recall). I parry him out of sheer luck which saved my ***. He dies and I claim 3 EoD's and 2 humanity from 2 mins constant combat.

That was undeniably my most crazy of momments.

If I had a runner up it was when I counter invade Wyrm as an SoV (during the Gravesworn vs Noble Knights war in the TotG) and defended his AFK form from two invaders.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am