Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
DoughGuy
Carphil
Kaminari
darksoulslover
8 posters

how do i get rid of red monsters (gravelord doings)

darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

how do i get rid of red monsters (gravelord doings) - Page 2 Empty Re: how do i get rid of red monsters (gravelord doings)

Post by darksoulslover Sun May 13, 2012 9:01 pm

k i have a look out for them. WHat do gl signs look like?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

how do i get rid of red monsters (gravelord doings) - Page 2 Empty Re: how do i get rid of red monsters (gravelord doings)

Post by ChizFreak Sun May 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Check the wiki:

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Gravelord+Servant

This happened to me too, even though I already killed the Gargoyles, it just went off with time, it's a annoying glitch. Best you can do is summon a phantom so he can help you against these Black Phantoms (yes, they are called black though they are red).
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Mon May 14, 2012 4:38 am

ChizFreak wrote:Check the wiki:

This happened to me too, even though I already killed the Gargoyles, it just went off with time, it's a annoying glitch. Best you can do is summon a phantom so he can help you against these Black Phantoms (yes, they are called black though they are red).

If it's glitched like in your situation, black phantoms, but boss dead, you can't summon someone I suppose?..that's unfair...
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

well i join dark wraths and beath 4 kins. i went back to sens praying that they miht be gone and instead of 2 snake men there is 1. My nepthew says i need a egg? anyone shed light oin this?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Kaminari wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:Check the wiki:

If it's glitched like in your situation, black phantoms, but boss dead, you can't summon someone I suppose?..that's unfair...

I was infected before I killed the Gargoyles, I saw no sign anywhere, then, after I killed the Gargoyles, I kept being infected and there was still no sign of a gravelord. It went off with time.

PS: Black Phantoms Berenike Knights can kill you in 2 hits, and break your guard just as fast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:12 pm