Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
billy_bayonet
Federally
reim0027
Quarik
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
sinisterapathy
Buggy Virus
Maneater_Mildred
skarekrow13
14 posters

Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread

GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri May 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Count me in!!! In emergency i can host everywhere
    Sens,blightown,darkroot,butterfly garden,parish,... Al my host are 120 and 225 in case
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread

Post by billy_bayonet Fri May 18, 2012 5:27 pm

as i said to you in the pm just tell me what time and ill do the maths
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Me and billy are almost at the same timezone
    8pm est is like 2am here
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri May 18, 2012 5:34 pm

your an hour ahead of me my man
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 18, 2012 5:37 pm

im in sl 120, where is it taking place though?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Currently we have two potential hosts. Fed and myself. If I host it would be sens. My recording is in my phone though so I was hoping for a host with a better video setup. For 225 exhibition matches would be cool. Trying to set up fights this coming week. We had eight but if we can get to sixteen that would be sweet
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri May 18, 2012 6:46 pm

edit: Weird phone double post delayed action. Sorry

I may be able to record with my flip cam, but I can't host Sens. Haven't rang any bells on my 120. I have only killed Capra so I can host plenty of other places.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri May 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Sweet Skare maybe we can find some more 120 recruits or I will gladly have some exhibition fights at 225 also!!
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 pm

me Reim and Yesuurd are the only host available in sens for 225,
    mostly just me from 8pm est till 11pm est and from than reim takes over if hes online.
    Yesuurd is somethimes online on FC225 on wednesday but... what exacly date and hour is this gonna be?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 18, 2012 9:23 pm

SO who am I fighting?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Lol, well I was set to start announcing times for me to host and get rolling but it looks like we have more interest now. Maybe should have called it a tournament in the thread before. Goblin, do you have a120 that can host and record fights? It looks like that's the level where there was the most interest. If I end up hosting a good deal then the fights will start probably Tuesday night between 10 and 1 my time (-5 aka US est). I'll be mostly only to use my phone over the weekend so responses might be slow
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 18, 2012 11:58 pm

You should post this in the events thread in forum suggestions so the admins can sticky it.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat May 19, 2012 12:56 am

I was going to for the other things we have planned but the goal here is to get it done and recorded behind the scenes and reveal the fights over a few days
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 21, 2012 9:51 am

I know I'm killing everyone on this with the crazy delays. Still trying to get a host character working and we'll try to fly as soon as possible after that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 pm