Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
The_DoritoNinja
Buggy Virus
reim0027
Noob-of-Artorias
Forum Pirate
RANT
User
WarriorOfSunlight
Argetlam350
GkMrBane
14 posters

Stalking me on Xbox live (Mega sore loser)

GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Stalking me on Xbox live (Mega sore loser) Empty Stalking me on Xbox live (Mega sore loser)

Post by GkMrBane Fri May 04, 2012 11:39 am

So im doing a little invading for the dark moons in the forest. and I Run in to some Grifers who immediately start spamming lit spear and the other guy is spamming the 2 handed R2 attack of Moonlit great sword at me just as im appear on the stairs I dodge away and heal some of the damage and cast my DMB on my demon great machete and work these pricks over and kill the host.

and what does the host send me hate mail not just once but 10 times.

And then proceeds to login to 3 different accounts and sends me hate mail and reports me with each of his accounts.

So I reported each of those accounts for harrasing me.

So whats the deal with this prick?

Im tempted to call xbox live support but can they even do anything?

Last edited by reim0027 on Fri May 04, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed image containing GT ID)
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Stalking me on Xbox live (Mega sore loser) Empty Re: Stalking me on Xbox live (Mega sore loser)

Post by Argetlam350 Fri May 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Just an annoying noob who can't handle loosing it seems. I'd say it would be best to annoy him and hope that reporting him does something.
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Stalking me on Xbox live (Mega sore loser) Empty Re: Stalking me on Xbox live (Mega sore loser)

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Fri May 04, 2012 12:18 pm

He sounds like an angry teen. On psn they are usually XXx*Insertrandomletters*xXX and are extremely annoying. Isn't there a block feature on live? Just use that.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 pm

I did but he keeps using different accounts.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 04, 2012 12:36 pm

blarg.

He probably doesn't have different accounts, but has other X users with him. You just met his spamming guild. Where's my fishing pole?

lol
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 04, 2012 12:38 pm

lol i like how he calls you a noob, and DGM is hard to use.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri May 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Harassment is a crime. If they're all the same person, report them all and email microsoft your complaint and microsoft is legally obligated to take corrective action or you can sue. You shouldn't sue, but they probably won't be willing to take that chance.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Fri May 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Got something similar when I tricked two griefers in the forest as a hunter, but they eventually stopped.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri May 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Please don't post a PSN ID or XBL GT in an attempt to slander them. It doesn't matter what they are doing or if they are being a jerk.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Fri May 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Just block them. And don't worry, those reports don't really count for anything.
    The_DoritoNinja
    The_DoritoNinja
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_DoritoNinja Sat May 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Same thing happened to me today when I invaded the painted world.
    I parried and riposte this guy(He disconnects as I throw a lyoyds at him)

He messages me and tells me I'm a loser and to stop wasting his time.
    It went on for a couple more mins of hate mail but I laugh it off.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun May 06, 2012 6:15 am

Personally, I can't deal with hate. At all. But it's ok. I suck at PvP anyway. Hahaahahahahah!... I cry myself to sleep at night.
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 am

I personally like getting hate mail. I find it funny that someone can get so mad at a game to take so much time to send me messages like that cheers
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun May 06, 2012 12:46 pm

BartholomewWenceslas wrote:I personally like getting hate mail. I find it funny that someone can get so mad at a game to take so much time to send me messages like that cheers
    For some reason, this is what I do with driving. Someone get's on my butt? I'm going to slow down. Make him/her even more pissed. I've gotten a lot of honks and fingers, but oh well. They're fault for getting so mad and tailing me. Other than that, any hate that can be sent with words makes me feel dead inside...
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Sun May 06, 2012 12:53 pm

BartholomewWenceslas wrote:I personally like getting hate mail. I find it funny that someone can get so mad at a game to take so much time to send me messages like that cheers
    Yes. I love it when I get hate mail, and even more so when I get it from a forest farmer. I always say either "love you too" or "good game, my friend. : )." I wil usually get somthing along the lines of "you f*ggot" and then I reply "Oh. I'm a ciggerete now? Stop changing your mind!" Then I block them.
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Majikero07 Sun May 06, 2012 12:59 pm

I wish I can receive hate mails. It's a sign of success. Plus I want to send them some cool lines.

Examples:

"THIS IS DARKROOT!"

"Your tears, they are delicious."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 am