Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
dreamforger
WorldSlayerPIKA
Chaos Spectre
Tolvo
BLA1NE
Glutebrah
Imarreteet23
mugenis4real
Unforseen
Federally
14 posters

okay i feel really great

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

okay i feel really great - Page 2 Empty Re: okay i feel really great

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 5:42 pm

I think I should also mention, I usually go through the BoC with the medium roll.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 pm

bmurn wrote:I too fell through the floor many times. But for me it was figuring out what to do after breaking both orbs. I spent a ton of time trying to get close without falling in one of the holes so I could attack. I always found it a good general rule thoughout the game to avoid falling into holes. Who knew you had to purposely fall into a hole in the ground.

Lol yeah you didn't just have to fall but jump to a root while dodging swings. That part was intense.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Fri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm

I remember the first time I decided to jump in, or learned that you needed to jump in. I stood just outside of the swipe attach range for about two minutes, watching, timing,watching, second guessing. I think I then failed to land on the root at least five times. Then I think the first time I did I proceeded to forget how to control my guy's movements and promptly walked right off. Then there was the perfect landing and the charge up the root only to be engulfed in flame. I think that was what was most frustrating. The fact that there was only one way to beat the boss, only one narrow path you could follow (litterally and figuratively). Does not matter your build you need to complete steps one, two and three. No variations in strategy allowed.

Last edited by bmurn on Fri May 04, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make post readable by generaly accepted standards)
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 am

Federally wrote:when you get over your extreme fear of me (lol)
    O RLY?

silly

It's on!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 am

Tolvo wrote:I think I should also mention, I usually go through the BoC with the medium roll.
    I can't recommend fast roll enough. You'd be better off naked than med rolling. All you really need is:

- Weapon with vertical attack (doesn't matter the AR)
    - Bow (doesn't matter the AR)
    - Cloranthy Ring, Grass Crest Shield

Other than that, might as well be naked.

I should make a new video tutorial... I actually just beat her again today, and a couple times last week, but filming with my phone is so annoying... But if you guys say you're still having trouble on that fight, I'll do it.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat May 05, 2012 2:02 am

i do not get why people have such a hard time wit boc, its so easy, same crappy patterns and same places that fall down, i almost always kill it on my first try, you dont need a great shield, i always have my dragon crest shield(love that thing) and i do just fine, once you kill boc once you can do it over and over again with no problem.
    Jorund
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jorund Sat May 05, 2012 2:07 am

Hi guys, new here. (:
    Also, I didn't know soloing bosses was such a big deal in Dark Souls. I solo'd the entire game on NG as Deprived, in Sen's Fortress in NG+ right now, but I keep on getting bored of that so I keep starting new characters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm