Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Would like 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, trading

witchskirt

Would like 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, trading Empty Would like 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, trading

Post by witchskirt Tue May 01, 2012 11:17 am

I would like to get the miracle that requires 10 of the souvenirs of reprisal, , probably have to use the red soap sign to invade because I am at a high level, let me know what you would want in return, thanks.
    befowler
    befowler

Would like 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, trading Empty Re: Would like 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, trading

Post by befowler Tue May 01, 2012 1:42 pm

In case you can't find anyone to help, you can farm the harpies for them in painted world. Fast way to do it is with gold ring and one of the firestorm type pyromancies. From the starting bonfire, run up around the stairs to the top of the building where the two harpies fly down and land (before the first bridge). They fly down as you walk out onto the roof, so keep your camera skyward as you walk and when they are about halfway to the tower in midair touch off your firestorm. It should kill both of them just as they're landing.

I find this much faster than looking for them through invasions.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Would like 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, trading Empty Re: Would like 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, trading

Post by skarekrow13 Tue May 01, 2012 2:42 pm

How high of level and what system? I don't believe I have that many at the moment but I have had great farming success and could likely get 10 in hour or less tonight.
    dacksh
    dacksh

Post by dacksh Thu May 03, 2012 4:51 pm

I have 99+ but I'm level 255...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:35 am