Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
xJudgeDreadx
Specter737
ChizFreak
Scudman_Slayer
Caroso
russiannightmare
Deadmeat95
x_-WarMachine-_-
Sarjador
Zakkia
theGentleman
nsane32
Unforseen
zzCLR2Rzz
Carphil
PPG-3-
aRustySlot
Halicarnassis
flsomerv
iDoLiZe
DxV04
FexDS
26 posters

War! Way of White vs Gravelord covenants Event

Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

War! Way of White vs Gravelord covenants Event - Page 6 Empty Re: War! Way of White vs Gravelord covenants Event

Post by Deadmeat95 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:22 am

I've been invading ppl in londo
    almack

War! Way of White vs Gravelord covenants Event - Page 6 Empty Re: War! Way of White vs Gravelord covenants Event

Post by almack Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 am

no probs deadmeat look forward too it, il be knocking about in the painted world sunday.
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 am

Glad to see at least one other GL cept dark post what their doing :p
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:39 am

ok ill try anor surpized that Kilin is empty
    kramage
    kramage
    Casual
    Casual

Post by kramage Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:24 am

@nsane32: Your area boss doesn't matter its the GL's area boss that has to be alive for their infection to work. btw GL is like STD's you don't know if you're infected until you check so GO GET CHECKED! lol
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:09 am

ok guys made it home FINALLY will go to burg, new londo and the forest..
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 am

How is the war going? I imagine there's a lot of issues since the connections are so random but hopefully you guys are having fun?
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Finally managed to get on after some roadtrips. I'm idling in area 1 and getting no action, so worst case if I can't catch GLs I'll catch random invaders and crush them.
    Side question it has been bugging me lately, if S and O are dead but Gywndolin is alive can you still get invaded in anor londo?

Never got the chance to work on my sl25 either

Last edited by Whknight on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : goofed up heh)
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 pm

after about a 5 hour stint:

nothing at all in new londo ruins
    bonfire just before forest, tons of invaders. constantly. no one identified themselves as part of the battle though. lots of blue and red phantoms at the same time. some would fight each other. others would double team me. all good though. at least there was action. overall quality of the players were good. No WoG spammers or backstab only type ppl (maybe 2 or 3)
    i'll keep at it today too
    Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Sadly. New londo was intensly empty. Nothing. He forest I kiled 3 gl and was killed by 1. Then I started wandering afterwaiting to long. Gravelords are everywhere other than the pecific place! Its like they don't want to go there. Ah well. Let's hope it gets better. I it doesent then we can try again with more of summoning pvp.
    x_-WarMachine-_-
    x_-WarMachine-_-

Post by x_-WarMachine-_- Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Lets just call this war what it really is, GL vs DW kuz thats the only action I'm really getting. Was cursing all morning, for every 1 spirit of V I got, I got 4/5 DW. Nobody is identifying themselves. Anyone talking about summoning a Gravelord thru a red stone for a specific fight, here ya go
    x_-WarMachine-_-
    Iv got several toons Id be will to raise if thats what its gonna take. Now that my break is over and Im tired of the fam, Im going back to cursing.
    One more note, the reason there arent more of us Gravelords on here giving updates, is because we are all out in the field trying to do this damn thing.

-War Gravelords
    Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:28 pm

^What i meant is another war. Dragons vs something else. Something that requries summoning and active fighting. This, ive been sitting here forever. tried both in cov and out of cov waiting to see the curse sign that ive been cursed by.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:51 pm

x_-WarMachine-_- wrote:Lets just call this war what it really is, GL vs DW kuz thats the only action I'm really getting. Was cursing all morning, for every 1 spirit of V I got, I got 4/5 DW. Nobody is identifying themselves. Anyone talking about summoning a Gravelord thru a red stone for a specific fight, here ya go
    x_-WarMachine-_-
    Iv got several toons Id be will to raise if thats what its gonna take. Now that my break is over and Im tired of the fam, Im going back to cursing.
    One more note, the reason there arent more of us Gravelords on here giving updates, is because we are all out in the field trying to do this damn thing.

-War Gravelords

Thanks for the update and Yea don't worry about reporting if its an incovinece. Just check in once a day.

About he DW vs Gravelord. AceLuby See what I mean but you took it personal.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Zakkia wrote:^What i meant is another war. Dragons vs something else. Something that requries summoning and active fighting. This, ive been sitting here forever. tried both in cov and out of cov waiting to see the curse sign that ive been cursed by.

Zakkia, this is the first time I tried organizing an event like this. I am learing a few things but part of the reason our sls are spread out. That is the first thing that has to change. Second thing is instead of multiple areas just 1 area. And whomever cannot meet those 2 requirements cant play. I think that would work better. What do you think?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 pm

FexDS wrote:How is the war going? I imagine there's a lot of issues since the connections are so random but hopefully you guys are having fun?

If you go by the postings in this site it not going so well. Some of the guys are the other forums have gotten better action. I myself did not get in here till 1:30 am GMT -6 and I played until 4 am. just got up a while ago trying still to catch up.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Zakkia wrote:^What i meant is another war. Dragons vs something else. Something that requries summoning and active fighting. This, ive been sitting here forever. tried both in cov and out of cov waiting to see the curse sign that ive been cursed by.

I only made it to the burg and had 3 sov and 1 DW I realized for my sl 39 that my new londo was not drained. Today I go new londo.

At war machine in new londo you will probably bring your best equp out.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Whknight wrote:Finally managed to get on after some roadtrips. I'm idling in area 1 and getting no action, so worst case if I can't catch GLs I'll catch random invaders and crush them.
    Side question it has been bugging me lately, if S and O are dead but Gywndolin is alive can you still get invaded in anor londo?

Never got the chance to work on my sl25 either

I think you have to make it dark then gwydolin becomes the boss
    Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:11 pm

I agree. We need to keep it in the 10% range. People are too spread out and we need to make it more focused. Im having fun, seeing ALOT of pvp today. Ive killed 4 gravelords and died once to one. Other than that nothing. But i suggest when we make the 10% we do a summoning war so we can direct players to choose their battles. also constant pvp. More feeling of activity
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Def need to set a lvl range for the next war.

@Dark, u can kill gywd while anor is still light.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Deadmeat95 wrote:Def need to set a lvl range for the next war.

@Dark, u can kill gywd while anor is still light.

yea i screwed up one my toons like tha coz i wanted a spell. so i killed OS and gywn but left the large chest intact hehe dude I i woke up like at 3 pm and just now eating my breakfast LOL
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Lol jesu man night owl much? :p
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:57 pm

FYI everyone I made a mistake on the area1 location for gravelords tomorrow pleaase check again when you can. it is fixed and it makes sense hehe sorry for any confusion.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 pm

@ area 2 sl 211
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 pm

So where exactly in area 1 on the GL suppose to be? First bonfire I'm not even sure if u can infect cause u can't summon or invade there.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:24 pm

area 1 is not at the bonfire but the open area once you go up the stairs. someone at gamefaqs told me he gravelorded there. and I just sent another guy from gamefaqs there and he has not come back and told me he is not able to. what makes it worst for me is I had set up my toons to progress as the days went by and I am behind like 2 days. try it if you are at anor. and let me know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:32 pm