Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Maneater_Mildred
PlasticandRage
greentrooper
7 posters

I went to kill lautrec and he wasn't

greentrooper

I went to kill lautrec and he wasn't Empty I went to kill lautrec and he wasn't

Post by greentrooper Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:41 am

so i went to kill lautrec before the gargoyle fight and he wasnt there is there any reason why?
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I went to kill lautrec and he wasn't Empty Re: I went to kill lautrec and he wasn't

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:43 am

he's been disappearing, seemingly at random, and then reappearing for me a lot also. I'm not sure what the deal is either. I'm on my 6th play through and it's the first time it's happened to me too.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

I went to kill lautrec and he wasn't Empty Re: I went to kill lautrec and he wasn't

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:51 am

He likes to take long walks on the beach while plotting evil deeds. Just leave and come back and he will turn up.

He also likes sunsets, reading and wine tasting.... :|
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 am

Isn't it so that he escapes by himself at some point? I don't know if defeating the gargoyles is actually the trigger for that...
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:He likes to take long walks on the beach while plotting evil deeds. Just leave and come back and he will turn up.

He also likes sunsets, reading and wine tasting.... :|

Turn offs: Hairy men, clowns, and fire keepers.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 pm

if you enter the parish(no boss kill.) then immediately head to blighttown he'll escape on his own and kill the firekeeper before you even meet him. basically entering blighttown sets him off...
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:30 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:if you enter the parish(no boss kill.) then immediately head to blighttown he'll escape on his own and kill the firekeeper before you even meet him. basically entering blighttown sets him off...
    I have tried this, but no kill. For me it's either ringing both bells, or picking up all three available firekeeper souls. The last soul you pick up will trigger him, but people usually get the blighttown one last.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:35 pm

He's like the Terminator. He'll be back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:46 pm