Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Tolvo
Spurgun
Rin
cloudyeki
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
Chaos Spectre
11 posters

The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested

Poll

Would You Join a Chaos Servant based Covenant

[ 9 ]
    The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [64%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [29%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested - Page 2 Empty Re: The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested

Post by Ser Isaac Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:26 pm

I'll join you, too. >.>.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested - Page 2 Empty Re: The Protector's of Izalith: Lookig for those interested

Post by cloudyeki Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Bout time all the covenants got together and draw the lines. Please debate who your representative will be and send him to the U.C.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 am

I will be making this covenant and running it, but wont have a dedicated character build for quite a while. I am still doing some reworking cause i dont want to put restrictions on people to heavily, but i do want restrictions as it is a covenant. Ill hopefully have it figured out about friday when my friend helps me. Sorry it took so long, got busy with a change in jobs and family stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:33 pm