Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+64
darksoulslover
Imarreteet23
Sunbro4evar
lilpwnee
Digitalyzed
Chumgeyser
Peculiar Doll
HeroGoku
Johnboy90
Tolvo
FexDS
Reaperfan
Yesuurd
TheSleepiestRican
Baal-Avatar
berkut
Serious_Much
RANT
aceluby
befowler
karchun
fearandwhiskey
Carphil
Bgunners
Yarxov
CrackSouls
Hylian
Gorgrim
fade2BLAQ
Spakulator
GamerGirl-619
laezyre
batman1056
DarkW17
skarekrow13
jujufist
Ieyfura
Midgar
djgq42
deathsdragon
Whknight
nsane32
Forum Pirate
Spurgun
PlasticandRage
Toastfacekillah
GrEeNgObLiN
Teh_hapy_octopus
russiannightmare
Danthuyer
User
BARZOHD-
Specter737
moomootv
strangejoy
meridam99
gunswordmaster
LazyNotStupid
Bob_Stonefoot
Nelo4
JohnnyHarpoon
Emergence
Dj-B-Man-Jr
Maneater_Mildred
68 posters

store closed, please lock and unsticky.

Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

store closed, please lock and unsticky. - Page 10 Empty Re: store closed, please lock and unsticky.

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:25 am

Good day all of you, I'm back to viewing the forums after giving up for a while when they moved here. I'm hoping someone here has some of the items I need. If I can get these my collection will be complete, so here it goes. I need: 1 Pickaxe, All of the Blacksmith hammers, 2 channelers tridents, 2 titanite catch poles, 1 royal helmet, sifs soul, gwyns soul, and most importantly, of all the things I need, I need a stone speckled ring. I can offer a few armour sets, rare pieces of equipment, upgraded weapons and duplicate rings for these items if anyone wants them. For every one I get I will put an equal amount of items back in to Maneater Mildred's store. Thank you for reading. Psn: Digitalyzed, Soul Level: 75 (Can go a bit higher).
    lilpwnee
    lilpwnee

store closed, please lock and unsticky. - Page 10 Empty Re: store closed, please lock and unsticky.

Post by lilpwnee Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi there, I am also in need of a fire weapon (perferably something with long range), Dark Wood Grain Ring (?) and also a tank armor set with good weight ratio, sorry I don't know enough about the game to name one (elite knight set maybe?), and a set for rolling around if possible.Oh and any humanities :arrow: Lastly any titanite chunk or twinkling titanite will help too!

Im not trying to be a glutton dragon, just trying to get all the help I can

Thank you!!

SL 52

PSN:lilpwnee

By Anor Londo Darkmoon Tomb, can summon by O&S
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 pm

@lilpwnee, I can give you the silver knight set, I could make you a Fire Pike, longest range you could get, and I can give 10 Twinkling titanite and a couple chunks.

PSN: Jdyer97

@Digitalyzed, not to be mean but...good luck with that order
    lilpwnee
    lilpwnee

Post by lilpwnee Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

thank you so much Yarxov, for your loots and your time!
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:23 am

@yarxov

Yeah, tell me about it. I've been searching for ages now but no matter how much I farm I can't get the titanite poles or tridents, and the pickaxe is pretty evasive too. I've spent the last 15 hours of game time aquiring items to trade for them in the rare case someone has them XD
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Why do you need TWO tridents anyways? And the other items can be acquired easily, before NG + just kill the Blacksmiths, and Seigmeyer drops the speckled ring on death
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello thar, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade for a few items. Those items are Canvas Talisman, BKG axe,titanite slab,Covetous Silver Serpent Ring, and le Avelyn. SL78 PS3. I have multiple toons that would be willing to give stuff away. Any response is appreciated! Praise the Sun
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Well I'm partaking in a challenge only me and my friends do which is, in the Souls series, to get: Two of every weapon, other than bows. One of every shield. Every armour set fully upgraded, two of every ring (excluding orange charred and abyss one), and one of every boss item. It's a strange task I know but I like to do it anyway, and I'm so close now it seems silly to give up. Also, Sigmieyer never dropped the ring for me, even though I followed the guide on the Wiki.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Haha nice,
    I just killed him in his spot before Sens fortress, if its still not there you quit-reload and it appears.

The Catch poles can be farmed off of the lost izalith titanite Demon (respawns)
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello good samaritans. I am looking for cracked red eye orbs. The more the better. Does anyone have any that they are willing to part with?
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:59 am

I will trade Cracked eyes for Hard humanity, 3:1 fair?
    (3 eyes for 1 humanity, 99 eyes for 33 humanity)
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 am

Yes thats fair. I will be on tomorrow. If you dont mind, i'll friend you, and we could correspond from there.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 am

Sure thing!
    how many stacks do you want? 1 or 2?
    and what sl?
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:34 am

Im 120. What do you mean stacks? Sorry.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 am

99 is one stack, aka the maximum you can have at one time (99 in BB, 99 on you)
    The level difference will be an issue sadly, my DWs are 90 and 50, my 120 is a drifter and iirc its too late to be a DW, I could be wrong, he's on 4 kings now.

sorry! sad
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:45 am

Its ok. Im pretty well stocked on cracked orbs at the moment (i have 20 or somthing) i was just planning ahead for when i run out.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 am

I've been trying to farm the demon in lost izalith for ages now, he's a bretty tough guy to beat, but he still won't drop it for me. I have 1 catchpole now, just need 1 more. Also, sigmeiyer hasn't left the ring for me, I've checked everywhere he has been before, and it's just gone.
    HeroGoku

Post by HeroGoku Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 pm

can anyone help me with a mule ? i ONLY need Items and Upgrade Materials NOTHING else no Weapons,no shield and no armors

PSN:A1-Gohan
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:47 pm

What sl?
    HeroGoku

Post by HeroGoku Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 pm

353 but we can use the red soap stone right?
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

I have no idea. I'm not knowledgeable in soapstones of any kind. But, assuming that we can, what do you need me to do?
    HeroGoku

Post by HeroGoku Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 pm

we need a place where we can do the muleing in peace hmm can you come to the forest not the best place but unless you know a better place what sl are you btw?
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:06 pm

120. I can do the part of the forest by the moonlight butterfly. And, just to be sure, by muleing you mean you give me stuff on one charachter, and then switch to a different charachter and take the stuff back, right?
    HeroGoku

Post by HeroGoku Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 pm

oh is that what muleing is ? i thought it was one giving 99 of and such of all the items and such my bad if so what is that called then?
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Trading? Lol. Anywho, once i get on i'll friend you, and we'll work it out from there. I'll see you then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 pm