Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
FrEyes
Rockstar2112
Rin
Matthew718
Kaminari
Darkstar485
callipygias
befowler
Gol
Railage
PhlyingDutchman
Yukon
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
ublug
Wade_Wilson
DoughGuy
ChizFreak
22 posters

Ceaseless Discharge is an optional boss!

Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ceaseless Discharge is an optional boss! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ceaseless Discharge is an optional boss!

Post by Rin Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:19 pm

lol i must be weirder than i fout i like the bed of chaos boss fight i like the fact that no matter how tanked out u sre u still have 2 have the skill in order to kill him...i was only killed 2 times by the boss in my history of drs and i killed it well over 14 times... i also found that the best way to not kill CD is the dwgr u snipe the demon on the other side n flip yr way in the lava and heal when yr stamina is down i did this method oh a low lv with egghead at second stage and only used 4 estus at +4
    befowler
    befowler

Ceaseless Discharge is an optional boss! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ceaseless Discharge is an optional boss!

Post by befowler Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 am

I had something sort of weird happen down in Demon Ruins last night. Others may have already seen this but I didn't see it mentioned in the thread. Anyway, I often run down to get the large flame ember even if I don't have the lordvessel yet, so the yellow fog is still up (and there's no bonfire down there). Because of this thread I was curious about using the orange ring down there rather than killing ceaseless, so I got one from a buddy. On the way down from the chaos servant bonfire, everything looked normal and I could see all the Taurus demons standing off in the distance in the lava. I put on the orange ring, ran across the lava to kill the Capra demons. I was human and Kirk invades -- first time I've had him ever do that, as usually the lack of lordvessel means you can't summon or get invaded 'cause you can't get through the orange fog. Anyway, kill him, off the other various demons, get the large flame ember and start back up. As I come back out onto the lava, I take a look in the distance and all the Taurus demons are gone. At first I thought maybe the angle was wrong or something but even with binoculars I couldn't see anything. So I run over there and sure enough, I am able to just run straight up and get the chaos flame ember with no effort at all (you can still see the glow despite the lava). Also, Ceaseless is just standing there. I run around but there doesn't seem to be any way to interact with him. You can attack his feet and legs and everything and nothing happens. Thought I would mention this because at a minimum it was an extremely easy way to get the chaos ember.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 am

Yeah I've done that before, I'm pretty sure I mentioned it earlier in this thread. How the Taurus demons vanished though, that I haven't experienced.
    Rockstar2112
    Rockstar2112
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Rockstar2112 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 am

I actually managed to get across the lava without killing ceaseless discharge or orange charred ring.Not to get all the way to the other side but to get to the chaos flame ember, and I simply couldn't be bothered with killing the ceaseless discharge. chugged estus flasks, full havel's armour, used drake sword for extra fire resist, flash sweat, havel's ring plus darkwood grain ring. if you do the flip you take tons less damage. managed to get the chaos ember, flipping around taurus demons, and all the way back with 1 out of 20 estus flasks remaining.
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Is it possible to beat BoC without killing any of the minor bosses of that area? (Ceaseless, Firesage and Centipede)? just a thought...
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 pm

I don't know personally, but I believe so. Place the LV, then use the Daughters of Chaos shortcut... should work.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 pm

I haven't found a way yet without killing Firesage, as to my knowledge you have to kill him to get access to the Shortcut.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Tolvo wrote:I haven't found a way yet without killing Firesage, as to my knowledge you have to kill him to get access to the Shortcut.

Why? the shortcut is before the white fog! I may try this when I get home.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm

There are two shortcuts. There's one from Quelaag's Domain to Demon Ruins that you have to kill the Firesage for, but there's one from Demon Ruins to Lost Izalith that is before the Demon Firesage fog gate.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:09 pm

FrEyes wrote:Is it possible to beat BoC without killing any of the minor bosses of that area? (Ceaseless, Firesage and Centipede)? just a thought...
    I did this on one of my 'ceaseless test' characters. Used flash sweat + flip ring to get across the lava. Killed the rockworm in Demon Ruins, but no bonfire available. Opened chaos servant +2 shortcut, then ran past everything in Izalith and killed BoC. Went back to Ceaseless, but nothing changed. Then I killed Firesage and Centipede, but still no change. Finally I killed the fair lady, to see if I could perhaps revive her (as you do with Anastacia) in Ceaseless's arena, but no luck with that either.
    Nate the Great

Post by Nate the Great Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm

does anyone else think that Ceaseless Discharge looks like Pizza the Hutt? big grin
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 pm

You take that ba.......

Yeah he does

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm