Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

710 invaders

lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

710 invaders Empty 710 invaders

Post by lorenzo110 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:52 am

Sorry for this rant that may anger some but I can't stand it anymore. I'm starting to get discouraged and angry at the sad state of courage these high soul level invaders are displaying. If they see me helping someone they simply run around or hide or pull the plug on their game instead of fight. This is both Reds and Blues invades. I mean geez what is a sunbro to think? They were never this spineless before and now its like there is some testicular infection that has decapitated most of these invaders manhoods. These nobless invaders are not representing their covenants to the utmost of their abilities. Hell even Lord Nito is turning in his grave in shame at the sad state of his high soul level followers. This includes the constant tears of disappointment from the manly Gwyndolin on his higher level spirit of vengences. Here's a tissue for you Gwyndolin...oh wait sorry thats my sunlight talisman. I am taking up a collection to buy several boxes of panties from Victorias Secret for these estrogen filled invaders (heck if they are going to be (&*%$#@ at least they should look sexy and hot). Oh and if their are actually women that are part of this group I will order you diapers. All I am saying is that you are part of a covenant. You should try to comport yourself well to the rules that your covenant asks of you as well as the courage is expects you to display. To show bravery and intestinal fortatude as well and testicular courageousness in the face of battle regardless of the odds against you. How do you guys expect to become better fighters if you do not even bother trying?

And to those that might say "Who are you to tell me how to play? You don't even invade." Well to them I say yes I did invade before. Certain items I had to gain by actually invading other and earning them. The hard way. I won as much as I lost, but regardless of the odds I went down fighting. It didn't matter if I faced two or three people at once. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and let the chips fall where they may. If I lost I took it in stride and tried to learn from it. Now I see people pulling the disc out of their PS3 rather then take a loss. Really? I know that this is just a game to some but geez at least try to play with some integrity and self respect. Its not the end of the world if you loose. And in every loss there is something to be learn. Thats how I got better and how most in this forum did as well. Sometimes I hear some friends ridicule a noobie for rushing into battle like a bizzerker. At least I respect these new fighters for trying, because when your SL 710 and you don't even try? Well to me that shows between you and the newbie who has the bigger.....well...you get the picture. Just my opin.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

710 invaders Empty Re: 710 invaders

Post by bloodpixel Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:57 am

Yes, it's quite annoying. Unless I'm being ganked. Then I run away and Black Crystal. But I usually try to take them on anyway, and I don't unplug my console. That's just stupid.
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:11 am

Ten times last night a Red did this. He would fight and right on the moment he died he unplugged his game. Ten times! LOL And don't even get me started on what I saw a blue do. This is at 710 SL. I mean where almost everyone is maxed out and battles tend to last a little longer because of that. So you at least have a fighting chance then say at 120 sl. There is absolutely no excuse for this to happen. Period. Just my opin.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:23 am

they're just really sad people that take this game too seriously, just like people that invade low levels with end game gear and they really wanna win.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:24 am

How the hell did you get to SL 710? Fun read by the way, LOL.
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:29 am

@WyrmHero
    Currently out of work LOL. So I have been able to achieve 710 the hard way. I earned it. I have no doubt I have probably put well over 3000 hrs into this game if not more. Since the game came out there has not been a day I have gone without playing with it....I mean the game that is. Hehehe just my opin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 am

Ah ok, well I dont want to judge you, but most of these players are those who like cheating at games and gaining rewards without much effort. Most of these people used Gameshark when they were younger, and they find fun maximizing their stats in a ridiculous way. I agree with Rant, they are those kind of people.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 am

Look I don't want to be involved anymore than I am about to become. While most Red/Blue phantoms run about looking for a strategy or a bettter position or pull the plug (I feel this is true cowardice) its probably because they see yellow and think "Oh god ganker alert".

Yes the trust yellow solaire serving Sunbro has become synonimous with being trashed with massive weapons and Twop. Yeah most sunbros are good and loyal and trust worthy but they don't often however go for the 1v1's (probs because they aren't in it for PvP and more for helping the host.

In anycase (another serving of aneddotal evidence here, please dismiss this) but there reallt are some scumbaggish Sunbros out there just like my Darkmoons and those pesky Dark Wraiths.

Suffice to say that trusting anyone outside FC or expecting them to play to your prefered/ the norm playstyle is hazardous and those who don't prescribe to the ways of Fc must be treated with extreme caution and silent contempt (Nah I don't think that but it ran on so well from extreme caution I couldn't resist it).

With his most polite tone and kindest regards Viral says such.

Edit: Also poor old lord Nito he had enough to worry about nor having skin and worring about divine weapons to have to deal with lame high SL Gravelords
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks WyrmHero. I'm to darn lazy to want to do cheats. Plus when you hit a little over 500 soul level invaders tend to drop millions in souls. Beaten the game over ten times and now I just play to help other players. Its wierd but there tend to be a lot of players up here that have not really mastered aspects of P vs P play on this game. I enjoy helping them and pointing them in this forums direction if they are in need of learning how to play.

RantfromRant I know a few people that have done that endless box trick. Yup its wrong. I tried to tell them they should earn it just like they did when they maxed out their first toon but some people are just stubborn and want the easy way instead of working for it. I have one character and only one thats my 710 sunbro. I really don't see myself making another. I am having way to much fun up here. I tend to run into tons of Japanese players as well as Euro too. Not many here from the US. It really is challenging, now more so with the new crop of players I am starting to see. Those as described in rant above. lol. Just my opin.
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 am

ViralEnsign, great words to live by my friend. So true. Let our actions echo through history and our deeds pave its road. Sunbro for life.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:11 am

I love making new builds, I just finished Priscilla. My first toon was a sorcerer but I didnt finish it, so instead tried to make a paladin build and I platinumed the game with him. He's SL 180. Then I learned about PvP and started to think in new builds.

I made a second paladin build @ SL 120, but it was not perfect and was deleted. Then I made an Int/Dex/Faith hybrid @ 120 too, but is has too little Vit and End, so I will level up her up to 225, to participate in GreenGoblin's Fight Club +200 (I love her).

Then I did a Bruce Lee toon with Dragon Bone Fists, faith and pyromancies (extremely difficult build, for experts only, as he only has pants). Now I'll be preparing for doing Gwyn's Firstborn, the god of war (somewhat of a paladin build, light armor). Next I may do Gwynevere, then another paladin build (this one must be perfect, heavy armor), then a samurai, then Oscar of Astora, then a Daughter of Chaos....the possibilities are endless.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 am

WyrmHero wrote:I love making new builds, I just finished Priscilla. My first toon was a sorcerer but I didnt finish it, so instead tried to make a paladin build and I platinumed the game with him. He's SL 180. Then I learned about PvP and started to think in new builds.

I made a second paladin build @ SL 120, but it was not perfect and was deleted. Then I made an Int/Dex/Faith hybrid @ 120 too, but is has too little Vit and End, so I will level up her up to 225, to participate in GreenGoblin's Fight Club +200 (I love her).

Then I did a Bruce Lee toon with Dragon Bone Fists, faith and pyromancies (extremely difficult build, for experts only, as he only has pants). Now I'll be preparing for doing Gwyn's Firstborn, the god of war (somewhat of a paladin build, light armor). Next I may do Gwynevere, then another paladin build (this one must be perfect, heavy armor), then a samurai, then Oscar of Astora, then a Daughter of Chaos....the possibilities are endless.

how dare you delete tha paladin armor! get your *** to making another one right now! i love my paladin leeroy/butterbean build, it's so flexible. you can switch to all kinds of str weapons whenver you get bored of one of them.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:15 am

Yeah I love Paladins too, that's why I will take the utmost care when I begin to making it again. Every stat point increase must count.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 pm